• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Has the Green Party been infiltrated by the mass immigration movement ?

Dublin 4

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium

Sweet Caroline Ryan wants to bring in 10 Million people to Ireland to create an interface between Demographic Rape & Demographic Vandalism...​

page61

PI Member
People have been scared into submission . I have had my own brother jump to attention at the mere suggestion that illegal immigrants are carers .. Oh says he..we cannot blame the foreigners .
Politicians are the same .. Imagine standing up in the current climate ,you would be lobbed in with Gemma and her loonies

Dublin 4

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium
alternative party
I'm starting to fall in love with ya Baby :D

The Toxic Liability Leaders can lead all the Parties that they want & I will say nothing- as long as they lead it from behind as they either destoy themselves with Conspiratard Rubbish, Toxic Associations or let their own Members/Former Members destroy them as I warn in the 3rd Link...

They can't be used to link us with Toxicity in a Leave.ie Referendum if they aren't front stage (y)

whyfillaw

PI Member
THe Greens aka "THe Vegetables you don't eat" are just a passing fad, much like the "reclaim the streets " flash in the pan movement , "The occupy movement " are all a media driven one season trick.The Vegetables you don't eat are mainly middle class , ideologues, who don't know a hard's work form anything.Living a 21 century lifestyle without admitting it to themselves.Preaching to the poor "Do , as we say, not as we do." How many of them live in houses with none of the conveniences of the modern 21st century.?How do they get around the country? EU? The world to conferences etc? THe material/brochures they produce? how are they sourced? The ink , the dyes they use? All BS , and all hypocrites ,They are only for people who are well - off and who can spend a small fortune on Insulating their homes, Wind Turbines,Solar Panels, Geothermal heating system. This Depression is going to leave millions unemployed and will not get any help for doing up their homes, the States around Europe are in trouble for a decade.

Dublin 4

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium
I think an alternative party based on genuine environmentalism could do well.
A party critical of immigration, consumerism, the obsession with perpetual economic growth and one that supports Irish agriculture.

Florence

PI Member
Eight of the 12 Green TDs live in Dublin and wouldn't you expect them to cycle to the Dail?

However, six of the eight Dublin TDs take the full monthly travel allowance (€9000 pa paid monthly) according to the information published on the Houses of the Oireachtas website, including the Party Leader and Deputy Leader. The Deputy Leader's husband is also a TD. Both are taking the full allowance - wouldn't you think they'd share a car?!

Patrick Costello (partner of Madame Chu) does not take any of the travel allowance.

Neasa Hourigan is not mentioned on the list of members getting payments on the website. I am assuming the reason is that she did not manage to complete the form new TDs are given on which they state whether they want all the allowances, part or none at all. Not being able to get a simple form in on time does not bode well for her contribution to public life.....

I don't see why Members living in Dublin should get travel allowances anyway - but it seems hypercrital that so many Dublin Greens are taking the full amount of travel allowance when logically their only expense is the occasional bike service.

Non Ethnic Irish population expected to be at 43% by 2051 according to CSO figures
Most Popular thread of 2019 The Invasion and Plantation of Ireland
Lurgan attempts sophistication; chocalate beef sausages and Buckfast pasties!
Self Moderated The Green Wave: Washing away all common sense?
Self Moderated The Green Wave: Washing away all common sense?

When globohomo is god and people offsetting any guilt or aligning with the global cults that is brought about by technology like the internet on a mass scale versus the past, we are heading to the dystopian mess that many in the past wrote about due to seeing the slope we are on due to globalism and empire over nationalism and acting from the bottom up like in the past alongside the now globally aligned infrastructure we have with the advancements in technology we have.

The local infrastructure is also an issue for us, as scale increases, it becomes ever more costly to keep such infrastructure going especially the more we import people purely based on profit and cheap labour which does not offset the cost of them being here and the weights on our infrastructure. What is happening is all that which was built up with a lot of blood and sweat is now being run into the ground due to parasitic behaviour due to our nations no longer being driven from the bottom up. When people act like a cult or in greed as the norm you will get collapse eventually, but now we are not talking about a group of thirty retards in a compound, but millions across nations driving us all over a cliff.

A difference to the past is our far greater ability to waste more and more of the earths potential resources without replacing any of it or acknowledging cause and effect A Reverence For Wood. In poorer areas they are still flattening whole forests or ecosystems just so they can make charcoal, like we did in the past as the most efficient form of energy output available, and yet here nuclear is bad as example and no discussion is allowed over it, even though we take it from the UK, and we are returning to biomass, as in burning trees again, which is not going to make up the balance of all the oil we have misspent, go figure how intermittent energy supplies are going to do anything other then make it all worse.

Anyway we cannot concrete the planet at the horizontal and survive, nor will concreting the sky going vertical work out for us in the end, having said that I don't see it happening as from the direction we are going regards actually killing the planet will not happen. I think as we are too stupid and greedy at the top where people no longer act in a way where my offspring and genetic line needs to survive, as in looking to a future that works for our individual or group genetic lines surviving as the primary basis for us existing here, as in family and community as the focus where nation spawns from, versus what I can get out of this planet in the now, as in acting like a parasite as default more so.

We will not be able to offset the bad by improvements in technology and science as it is increasingly being driven by the weight of cultish thinking and greed, and a malthusian collapse is the most likely outcome and nature making a return in the end regards the way we are going.

whyfillaw

PI Member
Eight of the 12 Green TDs live in Dublin and wouldn't you expect them to cycle to the Dail?

However, six of the eight Dublin TDs take the full monthly travel allowance (€9000 pa paid monthly) according to the information published on the Houses of the Oireachtas website, including the Party Leader and Deputy Leader. The Deputy Leader's husband is also a TD. Both are taking the full allowance - wouldn't you think they'd share a car?!

Patrick Costello (partner of Madame Chu) does not take any of the travel allowance.

Neasa Hourigan is not mentioned on the list of members getting payments on the website. I am assuming the reason is that she did not manage to complete the form new TDs are given on which they state whether they want all the allowances, part or none at all. Not being able to get a simple form in on time does not bode well for her contribution to public life.....

I don't see why Members living in Dublin should get travel allowances anyway - but it seems hypercrital that so many Dublin Greens are taking the full amount of travel allowance when logically their only expense is the occasional bike service.
the Politicians always have "feathered their own nests " ever since we elected the first Dáil.They will claim as much expenses as possible and I said The Vegetables You Don't Eat are the greatest hypocrites in the Dáil.They claim the moral high ground but a little scratching below the surface they are as rotten as the most rotten in the barrel(Dáil).
I would not vote for them if they paid (bribed) me to.They will lose most of their seats come next election as they have showed their "true colours" by not being serious in the greatest crisis to hit the country in a century.Wimps,windbags,hyprocrites, rotten vegs you would not give to pigs to eat!.

Storybud2

PI Member
The Greenback Party of Ireland are just a franchise , Gormley was a fooking barman working in Drogheda and Ryan a mickey mouse chancer that rented bicycles in Wicklow,
they just spinned their way into the fake news under the guise that they knew anything about effective , economic green solutions ,
they just tax the poor and this is all they do,

They are like a quasi political/Charity movement, spinning endless libtard sh1te to connect to "victims" so the high moral ground is there but as most
of them live in D4 and would sooner blow themselves up with a hand grenade that have a "refugee/Asylum" centre next door you really just fooking laugh
at these slimy toads all day long,,

Politics is show-business for people with ZERO talent, that is an old adage, the Greens are just a cheap ass TV show with ZERO ability or problem
solving solutions, I just laugh anytime I see Ryan on the telly, he is a fooking moron ,

missy

PI Member
I would say they ARE the mass immigration movement. No infiltration there at all.
It's all very pseudo religious. Indeed, it's very much a replacement of mainstream religion.
For those that wish to open their eyes, the parallels are there for all to see.

When I see rich lefties call for open borders I'm always reminded of the Lesson of the Widow.

"He [Jesus] sat down opposite the treasury and observed how the crowd put money into the treasury. Many rich people put in large sums. A poor widow also came and put in two small coins worth a few cents. Calling his disciples to himself, he said to them, 'Amen, I say to you, this poor widow put in more than all the other contributors to the treasury. For they have all contributed from their surplus wealth, but she, from her poverty, has contributed all she had, her whole livelihood''

The lefties calling for open borders are merely giving up their surplus 'charity' in an effort to virtue signal.
They are not affected by it.
It doesn't result in reduced earnings for them.
They are not competing with them for jobs or schools places for their kids.
They certainly don't live beside Adeyinka or Mohommad either.

And like religion in Jesus' day, if you step out of line and call out the bullshit, you get crucified for it.

Black & Trans

Restricted
the Politicians always have "feathered their own nests " ever since we elected the first Dáil.They will claim as much expenses as possible and I said The Vegetables You Don't Eat are the greatest hypocrites in the Dáil.They claim the moral high ground but a little scratching below the surface they are as rotten as the most rotten in the barrel(Dáil).
I would not vote for them if they paid (bribed) me to.They will lose most of their seats come next election as they have showed their "true colours" by not being serious in the greatest crisis to hit the country in a century.Wimps,windbags,hyprocrites, rotten vegs you would not give to pigs to eat!.
Ye are all great at the broad brush statements. Maybe you are not the Green's target demographic. I work with all political parties and I regard the Greens as being total spoofers, even on their own pet projects. But they are a reflection of the Irish electorate, of which you are representative because you think your vote counts.
You should look at politics as a business, where the victors divide the spoils, much as the auto and retail giants do. Groups, like the NP, which might offer an alternative, have to be crushed. You could always look at the electorate as a well trained pet dog, always happy to run after a ball and wag its tail. In the end, it is only business.

Top Bottom