• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Has the Green Party been infiltrated by the mass immigration movement ?

It's appears that environmental protection has moved way down the list of priorities for the current green party, i hear on the radio today the party being lauded for it's achievements on immigration and direct provision in the formation talks by regime media.

Now there is an apparent coup being launched from within the party, has the Green party been infiltrated ?

We have Joe O'Brien "Employed by the Immigrant Council of Ireland for the last three years "

We have Saoirse McHugh “I denied that I believe in a world with no borders even though I absolutely believe that the world should have no borders”:

We have Roderic O'Gorman

Rise in deportations 'worrying and stressful' as department denies official crackdown policy

We have Hazel Chu......who we all know well.

All seems very very strange to me...........beware the trojan horse, the green party will be destroyed again, but what damage will be done in the meantime ?

Napper Tandy

PI Member
You were doing ok until you quoted an article by mcguirk
a shill for right wing america

i don’t care, if McGuire is for it , I‘am against it

subversive writer

PI Member
It's appears that environmental protection has moved way down the list of priorities for the current green party, i hear on the radio today the party being lauded for it's achievements on immigration and direct provision in the formation talks by regime media.

Now there is an apparent coup being launched from within the party, has the Green party been infiltrated ?

We have Joe O'Brien "Employed by the Immigrant Council of Ireland for the last three years "

We have Saoirse McHugh “I denied that I believe in a world with no borders even though I absolutely believe that the world should have no borders”:

We have Roderic O'Gorman

Rise in deportations 'worrying and stressful' as department denies official crackdown policy

We have Hazel Chu......who we all know well.

All seems very very strange to me...........beware the trojan horse, the green party will be destroyed again, but what damage will be done in the meantime ?
Most of the Green party are staffed by people who went to college and university they have automatically been uploaded with the social Marxist neo liberal agenda. It's mass migration and multiculturalism for anyone below a certain education level. Of course automatically everyone above a certain income level should be protected at all costs

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member
Poster of the Year
They hold a deep seated contempt for the Irish Working Class IMO

- The Greens are jerks! :sick:

For sure, the Greens are middle class sorts with middle class desires - such as having a Polish girl to clean their houses and make their coffee for them and having a great variety of exotic flesh to copulate with.

jpc

PI Member
They hold a deep seated contempt for the Irish Working Class IMO

- The Greens are jerks! :sick:
The party of the virtue signalling middle class lefty!
And just as relevant.
But then again our incumbent temporary gubbirmint are doing their best to co-opt them as mud flaps.

uncle_festor

Donator
PI Member
It is never about the climate or the earth with these green party traitors!

Even that gowl Eamon Ryan drives a filthy dirty big diesel van around the city centre, for him being a td is all about the free parking and mileage allowances for his carbon spewing tank!

When they went into power with FF they turned coat just as soon as they got through the gates of Leinster House, telling the people who voted them in that the promise they made to reverse the decision on the M3 motorway through one of the beauty spots of Ireland was impossible as they would have to reverse a decision of the former minister and this was just not the done thing.

Dublin 4

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium
Keith Woods new video explodes the hypocrisy of environmentalists advocating for immigration brilliantly.

He also exposed the incompetence of the current crop of Irish Patriots brilliantly.

Top Bottom