Has antipope Francis 1st been excommunicated?

missy

PI Member
What more do you want?
Antipope Francis now admits he is not the pope and asks people to,pray for the true pope Benedict XVI .

If he asked you to pray for pope pius XXIII, would that make francis less of a pope ?
Look, it's quite obvious Ben didn't scoot because of his 'health'.
He was practically a bonny baby boy in comparison to JPII.

The true reason is clear ...
''Pope Benedict XVI 'knew more about clergy sex crimes than anyone else in church yet did little to protect children', say critics''

Ben's prime objective was to protect the Church and it's assets from pedophilia pay outs.
And he did a fine enough job to get him elected to the top post.
Unfortunately, as the claims didn't go away (indeed escalated considerably), his position quickly became a serious liability.
Not just his name, but the title was becoming inextricably linked to child sex abuse.
So he did what any chief executive does in that situation and step aside.

If you can't make the link between Ben and the scandals, then I'm afraid there's little I can do to help you.

Esatdigiwank

PI Member
I had a pet stickleback which I kidnapped from the local stream.

It did not have a soul.

Certainly, some feeble minded types are prone to anthropomorphosise dogs and cats, but they are do not have a soul either
I don’t have a Soul either since l’m the Antichrist.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If he asked you to pray for pope pius XXIII, would that make francis less of a pope ?
Look, it's quite obvious Ben didn't scoot because of his 'health'.
He was practically a bonny baby boy in comparison to JPII.

The true reason is clear ...
''Pope Benedict XVI 'knew more about clergy sex crimes than anyone else in church yet did little to protect children', say critics''

Ben's prime objective was to protect the Church and it's assets from pedophilia pay outs.
And he did a fine enough job to get him elected to the top post.
Unfortunately, as the claims didn't go away (indeed escalated considerably), his position quickly became a serious liability.
Not just his name, but the title was becoming inextricably linked to child sex abuse.
So he did what any chief executive does in that situation and step aside.

If you can't make the link between Ben and the scandals, then I'm afraid there's little I can do to help you.
Pope Benedict dismissed more than 700 priests for abusive conduct .
That ended when antipope Francis obtained control.

I’m not defending Benedict’s record merely pointing out that the record of homosexual clerical abuse, which represents 80% of abuse , was dealt with better by Pope Benedict.

Antipope Francis surrounds himself with homosexuals and homosexual clergy which he promotes and protects.

Last edited:

missy

PI Member
Pope Benedict dismissed more than 700 priests for abusive conduct .
That ended when antipope Francis obtained control.

I’m not defending Benedict’s record merely pointing out that the record of homosexual clerical abuse, which represents 80% of abuse , was dealt with better by Pope Benedict.

Antipope Francis surrounds himself with homosexuals and homosexual clergy which he promotes and protects.
Ben knew where all the pedo priests were.
There was nobody better placed that he to know that information.

Has the church sold any property or art to fund compensation payments ?

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Ben knew where all the pedo priests were.
There was nobody better placed that he to know that information.
Before he was ousted from power, it was reported that Pope Benedict dismissed/punished around 700 priests for abusive conduct .
The usurper antipope Francis thinks this is unmerciful and reinstated some of them including Fr.Inzoli who went on to abuse again.
The antipope also dismissed Cardinal Mueller and some of his team who was in charge of investigating clerical abuse because they were too diligent at the job for his liking.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Fairly obvious now that this man "Francis" dressing up as a pope has never in fact been a pope.
He does however create so called " cardinals" who are then bussed over to genuflect and kiss the ring of the true Pope Benedict.

When are catholics going to wake up and rid their church of this sinister and truly divisive scoundrel?

Link below gives yet more proof.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
The sheer boorishness and ignorence of antipope Francis toward the deluded catholics who think he is pope is on full display here in this video clip.
He rudely and brusquely withdraws his hand many times from these catholics who falsely think he is vicar of Christ.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
What truly boorish conduct from an alleged head of state.
If antipope Francis did not want the ring on his finger kissed then an announcement should have been made to the deceived visiting group stating that.

When Catholics kiss the ring on the popes finger they are visibly expressing loyalty to the office of the pope.
Clearly and understandably an antipope like Francis would have no such interest because the poor fool thinks it’s all about him.

Karloff

PI Member
What truly boorish conduct from an alleged head of state.
If antipope Francis did not want the ring on his finger kissed then an announcement should have been made to the deceived visiting group stating that.

When Catholics kiss the ring on the popes finger they are visibly expressing loyalty to the office of the pope.
Clearly and understandably an antipope like Francis would have no such interest because the poor fool thinks it’s all about him.
He almost got physical with one poor woman there. Not the behaviour people expect of a Pope.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
He almost got physical with one poor woman there. Not the behaviour people expect of a Pope.
Francis is not a pope.
He is an antipope.

A real pope does not behave in public like that.

There is little doubt but that Benedict has ballsed the whole thing up but remains the legally valid pope.

Last edited:
Top Bottom