Has antipope Francis 1st been excommunicated?

gerhard dengler

PI Member
The teachings of the Catholic Church haven't been altered by one whit under Francis (except the teaching on the death penalty).

Popes too have opinions. Sometimes they get it wrong.
The pope is entitled to hold an opinion, and perhaps even voice that opinion.
But the Church itself recognised the danger centuries ago. It made a very wise rule that no pope can overturn rules made by the church and by previous popes on issues of dogma. In other words dogma applies throughout all time.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This papacy seems to be undergoing death by 1,000 cuts rather than being taken out in one fell swoop.
The “papacy” of Francis 1st is a fiction because you can not have two living popes with one operating an active component and the other operating a contemplative component.
That is the position publicly articulated by the official spokesperson for Pope Benedict.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
The teachings of the Catholic Church haven't been altered by one whit under Francis (except the teaching on the death penalty).

Popes too have opinions. Sometimes they get it wrong.
Antipope Francis has repudiated the 6th commandment in his exhortation Amoris Laetitia .
That is formally heretical and places Bergoglio outside the Catholic Church .

Bergoglios has also denied the existence of Hell at least twice.
That too is formally heretical.

A formal heretic like Bergoglio automatically loses membership of the Catholic Church and is cut off from the Body of Christ.
Such a person can not be a pope .

gerhard dengler

PI Member
The “papacy” of Francis 1st is a fiction because you can not have two living popes with one operating an active component and the other operating a contemplative component.
That is the position publicly articulated by the official spokesperson for Pope Benedict.
Semantics, TFM.
Whether I refer to Francis occupancy of the Vatican as a papacy or a tenure of office, is not the point.

Francis occupancy isn't fiction, it is very real.

I oppose this papacy, tenure of office, as much as you do.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Semantics, TFM.
Whether I refer to Francis occupancy of the Vatican as a papacy or a tenure of office, is not the point.

Francis occupancy isn't fiction, it is very real.

I oppose this papacy, tenure of office, as much as you do.
Yes I suppose it is semantics.
What is so diabolic about the Francis anti papacy is the cunning manner in which genuine catholic aspects are not infrequently articulated so as to maintain an illusion of orthodoxy.

We are in the end game anyway as either Ratzinger or Bergoglio are likely to go the way of all flesh in the not too distant future.
The damage inflicted by antipope Francis on the papacy and by extension the catholic clergy is enormous.

gerhard dengler

PI Member
Yes I suppose it is semantics.
What is so diabolic about the Francis anti papacy is the cunning manner in which genuine catholic aspects are not infrequently articulated so as to maintain an illusion of orthodoxy.

We are in the end game anyway as either Ratzinger or Bergoglio are likely to go the way of all flesh in the not too distant future.
The damage inflicted by antipope Francis on the papacy and by extension the catholic clergy is enormous.
You're right the damage caused has been enormous. Bergoglio needs to be physically removed from the Vatican, literally.
His tenure of office has been indulged for far too long.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
You're right the damage caused has been enormous. Bergoglio needs to be physically removed from the Vatican, literally.
His tenure of office has been indulged for far too long.
The physical removal of Bergoglio is useless in the absence of a corresponding church declaration anathematizing Bergoglios public formal heresies.
One very major obstacle to this is the grip the homosexual lobby now exerts within the catholic hierarchy.

Quite literally any senior cleric uttering trenchant condemnation of this clique or its philosophy will be placed in physical danger as was Pope Benedict and Archbishop Vigano.

gerhard dengler

PI Member
The physical removal of Bergoglio is useless in the absence of a corresponding church declaration anathematizing Bergoglios public formal heresies.
One very major obstacle to this is the grip the homosexual lobby now exerts within the catholic hierarchy.

Quite literally any senior cleric uttering trenchant condemnation of this clique or its philosophy will be placed in physical danger as was Pope Benedict and Archbishop Vigano.
I take those points, TFM.

My own view is that Francis needs to be physically, and immediately, removed from the Vatican. If necessary removal by force.
And remove those too in the clergy who support his views, overtly or covertly. If necessary removal by force as well.

The Church has indulged Francis for far, far, too long.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
I take those points, TFM.

My own view is that Francis needs to be physically, and immediately, removed from the Vatican. If necessary removal by force.
And remove those too in the clergy who support his views, overtly or covertly. If necessary removal by force as well.

The Church has indulged Francis for far, far, too long.
I agree with forcibly removing the anti pope Francis on the basis that his anarchist ideology represents a very very real threat to the future of the human race itself.
But who is going to do this ?
In addition even formal heretics like Francis are entitled to a canonical trial to be given a chance to recant their errors.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
What more do you want?
Antipope Francis now admits he is not the pope and asks people to,pray for the true pope Benedict XVI .

Yazmina_is_back

PI Member
What more do you want?
Antipope Francis now admits he is not the pope and asks people to,pray for the true pope Benedict XVI .

What is the reason that Benedict resigned?

Top Bottom