Has antipope Francis 1st been excommunicated?

WhiteIrish

PI Member
I rang the Iona institute very upset about the abortion referendum and my anger was seemingly soothed with " Jesus asks us to forget our enemies "

The Field Marshal

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
“Is the pope a confused catholic?” Just doesn’t have the same ring to it.
Yes.
Unfortunately when a theologian of Pope Benedicts stature becomes confused the results everywhere are calamitous including the emergence of the first antipope since 1437.
Exciting times but very awkward for the ignorant catholic clergy who are running around terrified the antipope will excommunicate them if they say boo.
Indeed a senior archbishop Vigano has gone into hiding in fear of his life because he criticised the antipope.
[I do not blame him as the antipope has many known "lavender" mafia and freemason contacts ]

The Field Marshal

PI Member
I rang the Iona institute very upset about the abortion referendum and my anger was seemingly soothed with " Jesus asks us to forget our enemies "
That sounds like the incessant blather from antipope Francis.
The Irish catholic hierarchy, taking their cue from antipope Francis were hardly to be seen anywhere during that referendum.

Nicenin

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Below is yet another well researched blog post describing the deceits and lies peddled by antipope Francis.
Coming now into the Christmas festival no doubt millions of deceived Catholics will blearily observe that cunning wicked excommunicated prelate impart the Urbi et Orbi all the time thinking they have a kosher pope in Francis.

In the meantime the only true pope Benedict XVI sits in his cold uncomfortable marble floored apt and cogitates where it all went so so wrong.
Have a Happy Christmas Joseph Ratzinger.
It may be your last one on earth and there is still time for you to do the right thing.

non veni pacem
How is Ratzinger's health?

He strikes me as the last person to be intimidated into resigning.

The threats and intimidation he received must have been very great.

missy

PI Member

Imagine what he did to decide stepping down was the best option !

The Field Marshal

PI Member

Indeed.
But Ratzingers is a resignation that was,nt.
It was,nt because papal resignations must comply with strict legal criteria which have yet to happen.
A state of exception has been created within the catholic papacy where none of the normal rules apply.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Imagine what he did to decide stepping down was the best option !
If you read Anne Barnhardts blog you will see there ample proof that Benedict has not stepped down fully in his own mind.
An effort is being made by Benedict to alter the fundamentals of the papacy by making it a Synodal type structure of shared primacy.
This is of course contrary to Divine Law.
Sadly millions of gullible and badly informed Catholics accept this charade.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Edward Pentin (@EdwardPentin) | Twitter

Argentinian bishop implicated.
And the Vatican was made aware of this implication in 2015.
Legitimate popes such as Benedict 16 enjoy the normal protection of the Holy Spirit in the exercise of their office.
The many egregious formal heresies uttered and written by Francis 1st prove beyond all doubt that he enjoys no such protection and that his alleged pontificate is not valid.

gerhard dengler

PI Member
Legitimate popes such as Benedict 16 enjoy the normal protection of the Holy Spirit in the exercise of their office.
The many egregious formal heresies uttered and written by Francis 1st prove beyond all doubt that he enjoys no such protection and that his alleged pontificate is not valid.
This papacy seems to be undergoing death by 1,000 cuts rather than being taken out in one fell swoop.

Ted

PI Member
The teachings of the Catholic Church haven't been altered by one whit under Francis (except the teaching on the death penalty).

Popes too have opinions. Sometimes they get it wrong.

Top Bottom