Has antipope Francis 1st been excommunicated?

The Field Marshal

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm sensing that Benedict is beginning to regret his decision to resign and isn't happy with the direction Francis is taking.
Why else would he now stick his oar into Church teaching?

But he did agree not to interfere.

His letter is definitely an interference.
Benedict did not resign the office of the papacy.
It is crystal clear from all his statements that he merely resigned the ministry of the papacy.
Thus it is not a complete or full resignation.

Neither is it a resignation at all because the plenitude of exclusive specific powers attached to the papacy can be not be delegated.
Benedict has made a monumental error.
This error means he is still the only valid pope.

Last edited:

gerhard dengler

PI Member
I'm sensing that Benedict is beginning to regret his decision to resign and isn't happy with the direction Francis is taking.
Why else would he now stick his oar into Church teaching?

But he did agree not to interfere.

His letter is definitely an interference.

I've read elsewhere that perhaps the statements attributed to Benedict since leaving, are not his statements at all.

That might be a conspiracy theory too far

The Field Marshal

PI Member
I've read elsewhere that perhaps the statements attributed to Benedict since leaving, are not his statements at all.

That might be a conspiracy theory too far
Yes.
The Benedict attributed statements from his own gob and those from the big gob of smarmy bishop Ganswein attributed to Benedict are I believe fully authentic.

All these statements without exception refer to a resignation from the ministry of the papacy .
None of them refer to a resignation from the office of the papacy.

This is a theological swindle whereby a daft German theologian pope thinks he can bifurcate the papacy and keep bits for himself.
This is why the papal regalia and Vatican residence has been maintained all along for Benedict. .

This is why the non pope Cardinal Bergoglio aka Francis 1st wheels out so called new “ cardinals” to be blessed by the real pope which continues to be Benedict.

An appalling sick spiritual joke is being played on the billion plus Catholics and it won’t run much longer.

Ted

PI Member
Yes.
The Benedict attributed statements from his own gob and those from the big gob of smarmy bishop Ganswein attributed to Benedict are I believe fully authentic.

All these statements without exception refer to a resignation from the ministry of the papacy .
None of them refer to a resignation from the office of the papacy.

This is a theological swindle whereby a daft German theologian pope thinks he can bifurcate the papacy and keep bits for himself.
This is why the papal regalia and Vatican residence has been maintained all along for Benedict. .

This is why the non pope Cardinal Bergoglio aka Francis 1st wheels out so called new “ cardinals” to be blessed by the real pope which continues to be Benedict.

An appalling sick spiritual joke is being played on the billion plus Catholics and it won’t run much longer.
Very few, if any, theologians, cardinals or bishops dispute the validity of the Papacy of Francis, and Benedict knows the Rules better than anybody.
He was, after all, Cardinal-Prefect of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith .

But a few websites, with more ink than qualifications, know better.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Very few, if any, theologians, cardinals or bishops dispute the validity of the Papacy of Francis, and Benedict knows the Rules better than anybody.
He was, after all, Cardinal-Prefect of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith .

But a few websites, with more ink than qualifications, know better.
You have failed to analyse objectively the position and cower behind an exaggerated cap doffing respect for a highly confused theologian pope who has made either a massive error or is playing some clever game.
Bergoglio is not and never has been a pope because Benedict did not resign properly.
No amount of papal worship on your part is going to change that.

Of course Benedict knows the rules very well and is attempting to bifurcate the papacy as I have proved many times on this thread.

The papacy as instituted by Christ can not be wielded by two people.
Benedict thinks it can and he is wrong.
(Benedict has been thinking that way for some 3decades by the way.)

It is false and any catholic worth his salt will see that it is false.

Last edited:

Plasticpaddy

PI Member
You have failed to analyse objectively the position and cower behind an exaggerated cap doffing respect for a highly confused theologian pope who has made either a massive error or is playing some clever game.
Bergoglio is not and never has been a pope because Benedict did not resign properly.
No amount of papal worship on your part is going to change that.

Of course Benedict knows the rules very well and is attempting to bifurcate the papacy as I have proved many times on this thread.

The papacy as instituted by Christ can not be wielded by two people.
Benedict thinks it can and he is wrong.
(Benedict has been thinking that way for some 3decades by the way.)

It is false and any catholic worth his salt will see that it is false.
Lovely to see Pope Francis giving his message to the faithful today.Although I'm not a believer it was good 😊 to see so many happy people enjoying the atmosphere in Rome.Happy Easter Field Marshall! Peace be with you.✌😊

Top Bottom