Has antipope Francis 1st been excommunicated?

The Field Marshal

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah the pope excommunicated himself its all clever stuff.Have you ever read the history of the popes,what evil bastards,why are you worked up about the most kind and humane person that's been a pope ? Certainly he is compared to the murderers and tyrants that have popes in the past.
Bergoglio is a liar through and through.
He is the nearest thing to the physical spawn of Satan if such be possible.

Be very careful what you follow my friend because Bergoglio is on the road to hell.

Plasticpaddy

PI Member
Bergoglio is a liar through and through.
He is the nearest thing to the physical spawn of Satan if such be possible.

Be very careful what you follow my friend because Bergoglio is on the road to hell.

Thanks for the warning,but I don't follow any pope.I have no religion.Like I say why all the fuss about this pope,if you look at past popes they did much worse things than him.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Thanks for the warning,but I don't follow any pope.I have no religion.Like I say why all the fuss about this pope,if you look at past popes they did much worse things than him.
If you don’t follow any pope why on earth would you bother comparing any of them?
Secondly , Francis is not a valid pope.
Thirdly, in your you acceptance of Francis as a “valid pope” you accept an individual who has rejected the clear teaching of Christ on the 6th commandment.

So what ever about the bad behaviour of previous popes, none of them in history ever undermined or overturned the teaching of Christ in the way that antipope Francis does.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
If you don’t follow any pope why on earth would you bother comparing any of them?
Secondly , Francis is not a valid pope.
Thirdly, in your you acceptance of Francis as a “valid pope” you accept an individual who has rejected the clear teaching of Christ on the 6th commandment.

So what ever about the bad behaviour of previous popes, none of them in history ever undermined or overturned the teaching of Christ in the way that antipope Francis does.
Did see the latest from him? He got down on his knees and his kissed the shoes of the President of South Sudan in public. The next spectacle is anyone's guessing for this ex-fist for hire/"bouncer".

Plasticpaddy

PI Member
Ever heard of the d,?Popes have been murderers and the Vatican used to be a brothel.I don't need to follow a pope to read history and watch historical documentaries.I'm a republican but that doesn't stop me having an interest in history and the evils of monarchy.The popes were a form of monarchy ,basically emperors.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Did see the latest from him? He got down on his knees and his kissed the shoes of the President of South Sudan in public. The next spectacle is anyone's guessing for this ex-fist for hire/"bouncer".
Antipope Francis refuses to genuflect or to kneel in front of the Blessed Sacrament.
He also refuses to genuflect at the consecration of the host when celebrating mass.
These physical gestures of kneeling are all deemed normative behaviour in the Roman Catholic religion to indicate reverence for God.

Yet Francis physically prostrates himself to kiss the shoes of politicians and the feet of Moslems.

This is the kind of truly bizarre and conflicted physical conduct sometimes observed in mentally ill people.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Many deceived Catholics around the world will sadly continue to believe that Francis 1st is a true and valid pope.

In the meantime Benedict XVI , the true pope and spiritual architect of this great tragedy , speaks out having perhaps at last begun to vaguely discern the enormity of his high wire act and invalid resignation.

Far from retreating to a life of seclusion this enigmatic man has now penned a long essay in true papal style on the moral problems besetting the church .

This excellent article below from the NYT summarizes the matter..

No doubt many of the deluded liberals , who accept the now full blown antipapacy of “Francis 1st “, are all up in arms that their beloved wolf in sheeps clothing is being exposed.

Last edited:

page61

PI Member
Top Bottom