Has antipope Francis 1st been excommunicated?

The Field Marshal

PI Member
It should now be fairly obvious to every well informed catholic that antipope Francis is now actually excommunicated from the catholic church.
Apart from the his uncanonical election [Pope Benedict being still a valid pope who failed to resign in the correct manner] antipope Francis has made many many heretical statements.

The council of Trent decreed that anybody promoting the idea that persons in a state of mortal sin should receive Holy Communion be excommunicated.
Antipope Francis and his heretical theological advisor Cardinal Kasper have been solidly promoting this idea of receiving communion in a state of mortal sin now for around two years.

According to the Council of Trent they are both excommunicated.

Does any other poster have thoughts on this?

Sources:
~The Council of Trent - Session 13~

CANON XI.-lf any one saith, that faith alone is a sufficient preparation for receiving the sacrament of the most holy Eucharist; let him be anathema. And for fear lest so great a sacrament may be received unworthily, and so unto death and condemnation, this holy Synod ordains and declares, that sacramental confession, when a confessor may be had, is of necessity to be made beforehand, by those whose conscience is burthened with mortal sin, how contrite even soever they may think themselves. But if any one shall presume to teach, preach, or obstinately to assert, or even in public disputation to defend the contrary, he shall be thereupon excommunicated.

https://w2.vatican.va/content/dam/f...sortazione-ap_20160319_amoris-laetitia_en.pdf

"Hence it is can no longer simply be said that all those in any “irregular” situation are living in a state of mortal sin and are deprived of sanctifying grace. More is involved here than mere ignorance of the rule. A subject may know full well the rule, yet have great diffi- culty in understanding “its inherent values”,339 or be in a concrete situation which does not allow him or her to act differently and decide other- wise without further sin. "

" Yet conscience can do more than recognize that a given situation does not correspond objectively to the overall demands of the Gospel. It can also recognize with sincerity and honesty what for now is the most generous response which
can be given to God, and come to see with a cer- tain moral security that it is what God himself is asking amid the concrete complexity of one’s limits, while yet not fully the objective ideal
. "

Last edited:

The Field Marshal

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
No?
How can anybody go around promoting the idea that persons in a state of mortal sin can receive catholic holy communion?
This promotional type activity incurs excommunication according to the Council of Trent decree that I cited in the OP.

Antipope Francis has been promoting the idea strongly that remarried catholics living as husband and wife in the full sense can receive Holy Communion.
These remarried catholics are living in a state of mortal sin and can not receive the sacrament unless they commit to living as brother and sister.

Antipope Francis has removed this requirement and in so doing has excommunicated himself.

WhiteIrish

PI Member
Well, I was once discussing with a priest the need to drop napalm onto Muslim refugees instead of sleeping bags,water,food etc.
He seemed very reluctant to give me the Eucharist.
This actually happened .

D

Deleted member 2585

Non Registered Member
Well, I was once discussing with a priest the need to drop napalm onto Muslim refugees instead of sleeping bags,water,food etc.
This actually happened .
I'm shocked. You sound like a lovely person

The Field Marshal

PI Member
This actually happened .
But in the end he did.?
Advocating death to persons you presumably saw as a lethal threat to yourself would not be a mortal sin.
Adultery is a mortal sin and clearly defined as such.

Have you any views on this antipope Francis actively seeking to destroy the catholic church?

D

Deleted member 2585

Non Registered Member
Field Marshal, why was Pope Benedict forced to step down? Or did he go of his own volition?

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Field Marshal, why was Pope Benedict forced to step down? Or did he go of his own volition?
Benedict has not stepped down properly.
It is a botched half abdication thus not an abdication at all.
He was forced into this appalling situation by heretical ,mainly German cardinals and bishops along with the homosexual cabal that has now seized control in the curia and permitted/encouraged to do so by antipope Francis.

But Francis is IMO excommunicated and no catholic owes any allegiance to him whatsoever.

seanof

PI Member
Benedict has not stepped down properly.
It is a botched half abdication thus not an abdication at all.
He was forced into this appalling situation by heretical ,mainly German cardinals and bishops along with the homosexual cabal that has now seized control in the curia and permitted/encouraged to do so by antipope Francis.

But Francis is IMO excommunicated and no catholic owes any allegiance to him whatsoever.
Fair enough so. I like the Argentinian guy. Always thought the German fucker had a dodgy look in his eye. Maybe you'd like to be Pope yourself.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
He is a fake Pope.

He said pets go to heaven among other nonsense.

He is advocating for the slow genocide of Europa
Indeed antipope Francis is a true enemy of the human race because he actively seeks the destruction of the only spiritual vehicle actually capable of saving the human race i.e. the roman catholic church.

Top Bottom