Harvey Weinstein, seedy Holllywood Rumours

Ire-land

Donator
Premium Account
Always the lefties fault with you isn't it? Are you a FG back room neoliberal propagandist or something? :rolleyes:

Go read a book and figure out what a real lefty actually is!
Hint: It's not actually a divisive hysterical pro war lesbian intersectionalist US democrat supporter!!
I seem to remember you saying you put me on ignore after your lesson the other day?

Are looking for another one, Goldilocks?

:D

Women who made complaints about Bill Clinton were basically crushed to the silence of most feminists.

- David Quinn.
Sorry but your not saying anything with this statement, and who is David Quinn.

Hillary stuck by her man, she has as much to blame regarding any mistreatment of poor old Monica.

There is a big difference between second wave feminism and third wave which started in the 90's.
Anything past 2nd wave feminism started going bat shit crazy, and started to fuck completely with the underlying society that it spawned from.

Third-wave feminism - Wikipedia "Third-wave feminists have broadened their goals, focusing on ideas like queer theory, and abolishing gender role expectations and stereotypes"

But either way, fuck bill clinton, he is a degenerate sex pest.

As an aside, you reminded me of this, there was always a suspicion around that whole affair and Monica, who is jewish, being a mossad honey pot. ISRAEL BLACKMAILED BILL WITH MONICA TAPES; SPY HUNT ENDED AFTER MOSSA… but its just tabloid stuff based on a book.

Last edited:

Ire-land

Donator
Premium Account
Hillary really does have some nerve, as d9 her lefty lib cohorts.

She actually said this shit! :D

———

Clinton draws comparisons between Weinstein and Trump

"It's important that we not just focus on him and whatever consequences flow from these stories about his behaviour but that we recognise this kind of behaviour cannot be tolerated anywhere, whether it's in entertainment, politics," she said, adding: "After all we have someone admitting to be a sexual assaulter in the Oval Office."

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account

———

"It's important that we not just focus on him and whatever consequences flow from these stories about his behaviour but that we recognise this kind of behaviour cannot be tolerated anywhere, whether it's in entertainment, politics," she said, adding: "After all we have someone admitting to be a sexual assaulter in the Oval Office."

Well, I think Hillary is letting us know the key element of her world view here, i.e. a crime is not a crime for as long as the culprit can avoid admitting it. That is the Clinton Doctrine.

Ire-land

Donator
Premium Account
Well, I think Hillary is letting us know the key element of her world view here, i.e. a crime is not a crime for as long as the culprit can avoid admitting it. That is the Clinton Doctrine.
And I thought it was just priceless that she talked about a sexual assaulter in the Oval Office. I mean really, she has some nerve.

Una

Donator
Premium Account

———

Little cat & mouse games. Trying to draw the attention away from Themselves, & Bill, the Buck Clinton.