Harvey Weinstein, seedy Holllywood Rumours

And how the flying fuck do you know about anything that happened there before or since? You don't.

These people are largely untouchable due to their wealth and influence. It has been that way since the beginning of time for the human animal, i.e., status. Grow the fuck up, read a few books, you can't be that stupid or that willfully naive. It's either that or you're a paid troll.
Im merely commenting on the picture and what’s on the tube, my friend.

No need for such personal vituperative comments.

Is everyone who doesn’t buy in to your views a troll, paid or otherwise.

Grow up buddy

Malia Obama’s Next Move: An Internship with Harvey Weinstein

Malia Obama’s Next Move: An Internship with Harvey Weinstein

The (former) First Daughter, who’s already had experience on TV sets, is reportedly coming to New York to work for the Oscar whisperer himself.
Clearly, there’ll be a lot more for her to learn at the Weinstein Company: Harvey Weinstein is a notorious mover and shaker in Hollywood, a comeback kid whose producing prowess and reputation for waging fierce Oscar campaigns has inspired admiration, envy, and every other emotion on the spectrum.

Kneel before Moloch

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account
Clearly Daniel, thanks for the support, these people need to understand it’s not a herd mentality in here.
Can you name me a place where there is zero herd mentality?
I cant think of any off the top of my head.
I can think of tons of places with a distinct herd mentality where very few people challenge the accepted viewpoint eg Higher Education, P.ie , RTE / Irish Times but places with zero herd mentality are rather thin on the ground.

In this case, it's quite justified.
Wont happen,a chara.

You see in the minds of some of the people who post constantly in here,they are driven with a zealots zeal for what they think is of importance in this world.

word in your cluas,a chara, most people in this country couldn't give Jack schidt about NK.

Its not a major topic of conversation down in the 'Sheaf O'Wheat'.

Spamming the site with bulldust on that topic annoys people who quite rightly see this tactic as foolish and attention seeking and therefore elicits responses which quite rightly conclude that the OP is some kind of driven crank on the issue.

Bit of common sense needed here, and not the usual flapping and accusations when someone points out that the emperor has no clothes.