Harvey Weinstein, seedy Holllywood Rumours

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
I looked at this shit years ago, this is mostly from memory, i had to search for references again. So when i came up i spat it out.
No offense but you dont know shit about OCD if you think this is a sign of such.

I like to try and understand why/what/how, if someone can explain things to me or how i am wrong, i willingly take that information in. But I am just outputting what i had seen on the topic.

Is this a style issue, or too much information, or you disagree with what im saying ? Thanks for the input.
Quality posts for anyone that is interested in the subject matter.

Watching the Packers

No harm there.
And how the flying fuck do you know about anything that happened there before or since? You don't.

These people are largely untouchable due to their wealth and influence. It has been that way since the beginning of time for the human animal, i.e., status. Grow the fuck up, read a few books, you can't be that stupid or that willfully naive. It's either that or you're a paid troll.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
Damon, Affleck, Clinton, Weinstein....

That Matt Damon is some geeky plonker.He actually got into Harvard so he has a serious brain. In the movie Good Will Hunting, he plays a tough guy from Southie who beats up some Cambridge kids. In real life he actually is that very same Cambridge kid who would get beat. I know Southie very well and I know Harvard as well. 25 years ago they would be strikingly polar opposites but nowadays Southie is Yuppieville, with maybe the biggest chic bars in the city.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
To be honest I'm been a member of other forums and eejits get the ban hammer. Some standards are in place.
Yes, but who gets to decide who is an eejit. I disagree with many but for example over on P.ie when I used to read, there were only 2 that were certainly eejits, that was Owedtojoy and SirCharles, that German fool up in Donegal. He used to argue with me, not realizing that I knew exactly who he was. If I ever go to Ireland I will go up and cut off his long blond hair, the weed has him as he was in the 80s.

Yes, but who gets to decide who is an eejit. I disagree with many but for example over on P.ie when I used to read, there were only 2 that were certainly eejits, that was Owedtojoy and SirCharles, that German fool up in Donegal. He used to argue with me, not realizing that I knew exactly who he was. If I ever go to Ireland I will go up and cut off his long blond hair, the weed has him as he was in the 80s.
I wasn't talking about P.ie. That place is beyond boring. It's wrote off at this stage. No, Toby is a troll. It is obvious at this stage. I disagree with just about everyone on this forum on various issues but at least they have their reasons, no matter how poorly thought out. This guy Toby, contributes nothing. He gives no alternative. I've said that before in other posts.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
I wasn't talking about P.ie. That place is beyond boring. It's wrote off at this stage. No, Toby is a troll. It is obvious at this stage. I disagree with just about everyone on this forum on various issues but at least they have their reasons, no matter how poorly thought out. This guy Toby, contributes nothing. He gives no alternative. I've said that before in other posts.
That is for either Rick or Hans to make a determination upon.