• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

COVID-19 Harris says anyone coming into Ireland needs to self isolate for 14 days

DrPat2

PI Member
Who will enforce this?

'The relevant person'?

Who will enforce this? Will it be the Minister's namesake, Commissioner Drew Harris and the members of An Garda Síochána?

OP
Irishman abroad

Irishman abroad

PI Member
Who will enforce this?

'The relevant person'?

Who will enforce this? Will it be Drew Harris and the lads and lassies of An Garda Síochána?
The compliant garda thugs I presume. They'll wake up the normie sheep at this rate if their not careful.

Black & Trans

Restricted
The teenager should have been sacked after his Covid19 blunder - and his even more embarrassing attempt at setting the record straight (What f**kin grown adult says "boo boo"??).

Is there any other country in Europe with a university drop out as Minister for Health?
Simon Harris (nice Jewish name) was groomed from an early age, from school says in fact. He did not drop out of university. This bou with the nice Jewisdh name enrolled in the Dublin Instit of Technology in a bs course in journalism but he dropped out as it was too hard for him. The disgraced Frances Fitzgerald gave him a nice job.

DrPat2

PI Member
'Harris also said at a press conference this evening that no non-essential travel outside Ireland should take place in the immediate future.' - The Journal.ie report

Going north of the border is not Ireland?

I thought the Minister's writ ends at the border - surely he and the current administration has no right to enforce what people do outside the 26 counties?

He can say whatever he likes but it is going to be impossible to control no matter how much he would like to do so.

If he and An Garda Síochána as the enforcement agency are going to seek to stop people from leaving the State that should get interesting. I have my doubts that the current administration will try to do so.

OP
Irishman abroad

Irishman abroad

PI Member
'Harris also said at a press conference this evening that no non-essential travel outside Ireland should take place in the immediate future.' - The Journal.ie report

Going north of the border is not Ireland?

I thought the Minister's writ ends at the border - surely he and the current administration has no right to enforce what people do outside the 26 counties?

He can say whatever he likes but it is going to be impossible to control no matter how much he would like to do so.

If he and An Garda Síochána as the enforcement agency are going to seek to stop people from leaving the State that should get interesting. I have my doubts that the current administration will try to do so.
I dont think it's even gonna be attempted to be enforced. Just scare tactics and finger wagging as usual.

He knows the sheep will abide.

Catalpa

PI Member
Official Link here:

What to do on entering Ireland from abroad:

The Irish Health Authorities require anyone coming into Ireland, apart from Northern Ireland, to self-isolate for 14 days, upon arrival, and to complete a Public Health Passenger Locator Form to this effect. Check the Irish Health Service COVID-19 Advice Page for full information on these requirements. This includes Irish residents. Exemptions are in place for providers of essential supply chain services such as hauliers, pilots and maritime staff.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Harris acts now three months too late having let in thousands of infected Italians to Dublin to attend a match that never happened.

The so called "minister for health" Simon Harris is the man directly responsible directly for allowing Covid 19 to spread around Ireland from Dublin.

Last edited:
Top Bottom