• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Happy 70th Birthday Israel

Anglophile

PI Member
Israel has approved a plan to bring 2,000 Ethiopian Jews to the country, marking a major step towards ending a decades-long saga over their fate.(y)

Anglophile

PI Member
Shlomo Sulayman, not just Israel’s oldest man, but also one of the oldest people in the world, passed away in Netanya this week at the age of 117.

Born in Yemen, Sulayman witnessed the deterioration of that country’s once-vibrant Jewish community.

With his passing, the circle of those who had firsthand experience of Jewish life in that world grows ever smaller.....

SwordOfStCatherine

They kept telling Jews to “go home”. So they did.:)
Uh the thing is that the old justification for the colonial project in Palestine was that it would solve what was seen as the European "Jewish Problem"- it did not though. So yeah "Jews go home".

Karloff

PI Member
Poll: Nearly 80% of Saudis in Favour of Normalization with Israel.

Amazing news!:)
The new Jewish Muslim alliance is happening in the Middle East, it is happening in Europe too with Islamisation of Europe supported by Jewish Organisations. Meanwhile Saudi continues to construct and oversee mosque building in Europe. What can go wrong for Christians?

A lot. A lot. I was raised with the belief that this island was my fortress, a fortress of my kind. That the Cromwells were things of the past. I never could have foreseen what... demographic engineering on such a scale combined with an elite driven full force attempt to change culture, rewrite history, destroy Catholicism. Now i can see an Ireland a little down the line in which Cromwell could happen again. He won't be a puritan this time but the effect could be the same. Of all things that may be changed the lesson is that one thing should never be changed, Ireland should be a safe place for Irish things and Irish people.

SwordOfStCatherine

The new Jewish Muslim alliance is happening in the Middle East, it is happening in Europe too with Islamisation of Europe supported by Jewish Organisations. Meanwhile Saudi continues to construct and oversee mosque building in Europe. What can go wrong for Christians?

A lot. A lot. I was raised with the belief that this island was my fortress, a fortress of my kind. That the Cromwells were things of the past. I never could have foreseen what... demographic engineering on such a scale combined with an elite driven full force attempt to change culture, rewrite history, destroy Catholicism. Now i can see an Ireland a little down the line in which Cromwell could happen again. He won't be a puritan this time but the effect could be the same. Of all things that may be changed the lesson is that one thing should never be changed, Ireland should be a safe place for Irish things and Irish people.
Actually most Saudis and the people of the UAE are opposed to current policy- however there is a union between the Jewish State and the Saudi Royal Family and the UAE Ruling Elite which goes a long way back. It has had a very negative effect in England. There will be a problems from this alliance all over the place.

Top Bottom