Happy 70th Birthday Israel

SwordOfStCatherine

You see these propagandists are in reality less concerned with "human rights" than with creating disadvantage for one side and advantage for the other. - If they are "anti-imperialists" will their voice not be much more effective if they are speaking to their own comrades? Then let them call to their own side to desist and work towards peace. Of course at the end of the day the de-escalation of hostilities be the best thing for "human rights".

But they will never do this I well know. I can well see this, and the hypocrisy and self-deception rankles.
The crushing of the indigenous Palestinian national liberation movement has brought "peace" to Palestine. Yes indeed- however we have seen how the Jewish colonial project has reacted to that "peace" by ever more land grabs and ever more cruelty. You believe that the people of the Levant should just lie and down die in the face of Western Imperialism and it's allies in the region basically. Of course the conflict between the Axis of Resistance and Saudi State et al has nothing or at least very little to do with the Theological divide between the Sunnis and the Shia. The Houthis have a great relationship with the resistance movement against the tyranny inside Saudi Arabia. It is a conflict over basically ideas of social justice and national freedom, two things that Seppos and what is called Zionism (mistakenly in my opinion- one of the things Bibi has done is kill Zionism, Blue and White are it's last pathetic gasp) does not want for the region. You wrongly believe that a strong and free Middle East is totally incompatible with the interests of Palestinian Jews- however you regard Palestinian Jews as having the duty to maintain a safe haven for Jews in the West in case their criminals provoke a back lash against Jews in general, and so therefore their cultural and ethical degradation is not only acceptable but a positive good in your eyes. They do not exist as people in their own right to you anymore than Yemenites do. You are one to talk about hypocrisy and self-deception.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
No doubt.

I'm well aware of the cheering for the "anti-imperialist" revolution of Iran, and of any successes they may have in Syria, Yemen, Iraq, Lebanon, arming the West Bank and Gaza, weakening those elements of Saudi Arabia that welcome ties with the West, and so on.

I understand the "anti-imperialist" aims of the Iranian revolution and the "anti-imperialist" aims of Al Qaeda and so on. I may even have a certain sympathy with some of the sentiments expressed therein.

However, my point relates to the propagandising for one side only in a conflict that as with all conflicts traps ordinary people in the middle. - The Houthi rebels with the backing of Iran decide to overthrow the government of the country. - Of course there are geopolitical interests who can do nothing otherwise than react in kind to attempt to thwart that attempted overthrow.

You see these propagandists are in reality less concerned with "human rights" than with creating disadvantage for one side and advantage for the other. - If they are "anti-imperialists" will their voice not be much more effective if they are speaking to their own comrades? Then let them call to their own side to desist and work towards peace. Of course at the end of the day the de-escalation of hostilities be the best thing for "human rights".

But they will never do this I well know. I can well see this, and the hypocrisy and self-deception rankles.

Al Qaeda was always too close to Mossad and the CIA to ever be a genuine anti-imperialist movement. Iran actually is an anti-imperialist nation - despite its past as one of the few truly great empires. If you look at the history of Islam, the Sunni denomination is rather tainted by doing shady deals with power and warlords. The Shiah much less so.

As for the Houthi, they were living peacefully when they were attacked by Seppo minions the Al Saud Crime Family. Despite the Al Saud Crime Family being armed to the teeth with all the latest Seppo killing technology, some tribesmen armed with Soviet era weapons are beating them.

I'm against so called "human rights." These are rights based on the individual. I only recognize collective rights, based on the tribe.

SwordOfStCatherine

Al Qaeda was always too close to Mossad and the CIA to ever be a genuine anti-imperialist movement. Iran actually is an anti-imperialist nation - despite its past as one of the few truly great empires. If you look at the history of Islam, the Sunni denomination is rather tainted by doing shady deals with power and warlords. The Shiah much less so.

As for the Houthi, they were living peacefully when they were attacked by Seppo minions the Al Saud Crime Family. Despite the Al Saud Crime Family being armed to the teeth with all the latest Seppo killing technology, some tribesmen armed with Soviet era weapons are beating them.

I'm against so called "human rights." These are rights based on the individual. I only recognize collective rights, based on the tribe.
What are the reasons do you think that roc_ would like to see Saudi as opposed to Iran being the leader of the Muslim world? It is not only that the Saudis in their corruption are more pliable. It is because figures such as Grand Ayatollah Muhammad Husayn Fadlallah and Hassan Rouhani as they actually are would actually seem in general to be humane and rational people to many Europeans while as 99 per cent of Saudi clerics maybe even clinically insane. The whole "War of Civilizations" since the start of the Second Intifada has become a core part of "Zionism". There has been dangerously created in the West a situation where Muslim's are judged on their "moderation" by their attitude to the Jewish colonial project. Grand Ayatollah Muhammad Husayn Fadlallah was even something of a Feminist, though because of his tough stance against abortion he would not be deserving of that title by contemporary Irish standards.

Another thing is envy. I am envious of Iran particularly when I look at Gerry Adams and Arlene Foster. However my envy leads me to try and improve people here as opposed to destroy Iran. I have known for a long time that this was a thing but I did not know just how far and deep it went until I befriended a Jewish convert to Sunni Islam from Palestine- some of the stuff she told me shocked even me. Her take on the situation is that Jews want to have the same stature among the masses of the region that Iran does but at the same time they want even less to repent of their sins which prevents that from happening, now two Jews do have immense stature in the region, Professor Amnon Raz-Krakotzkin and Samir Naqqash, and they are right to admire, of course they do not fit the Hasbara narrative the former with his call for the UN to take control of the West Bank and Gaza during the Second Intifada, his belief that Zionism came out of the failure of European Jews to deal with modernity, his belief that the genocide of indigenous Palestinians is a very real possibility and his belief that "bi-nationalism" is the only really humane solution to the situation, the latter because he believed that Arabic culture was superior to Western culture and coined the whole "Exile in the Holy Land" meme (if I was an Iraqi who was ethnically cleansed from my country through the bribes of Europeans and than had people try and force an alien culture on me I would not react kindly- how honestly would you reacted if your were in his shoes?). There is a lot more to them than those things which is why they admired across the Arab world.

Karloff

PI Member
The fact that Hasbara are on the side of the Al Saud Crime Family tells us all we need to know.
It's actually a dangerous alliance for indigenous Europeans too since we are welcoming huge Muslim populations who go to mosques financed by the Saudis. I said long ago that i thought Islamozionism is a very sinister development.

Anglophile

PI Member
Prince Bandar Bin Sultan al-Saud of Saudi Arabia has lambasted Palestinian leaders for criticising recent peace moves with Israel by Gulf Arab states.
"This low level of discourse is not what we expect from officials who seek to gain global support for their cause," said Prince Bandar in an interview.

There are signs that the Saudis are edging towards a historic peace deal with Israel....:)

Top Bottom