Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Happy 70th Birthday Israel

Anglophile

PI Member
The US has shifted its position on Israeli settlements in the West Bank, no longer viewing them as 'inconsistent with international law'.

US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said that the status of the West Bank was for Israelis and Palestinians to negotiate.

Good to see.:)

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member
The US has shifted its position on Israeli settlements in the West Bank, no longer viewing them as 'inconsistent with international law'.

US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said that the status of the West Bank was for Israelis and Palestinians to negotiate.

Fat plebs like Pompgayboo don't even know what international law is. He's supporting a Nazi mob in Bolivia that has just announced that the police and army are allowed to shoot whoever they like - with no criminal liability. Even Hitler or Himmler never went that far.

Karloff

PI Member

Aside from the influence of Jewish extremism in his own familly i have to say it looks like someone is applying brutal twisting pressure to the Orange One's balls in stages with each stage of pressure ending in a new capitulation to Israel in the form of a surrender of a US policy position until in the end it becomes indistinguishable from Likud's.

The Doc

PI Member

Anglophile

PI Member
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu toured Gush Etzion today, and met with Judea and Samaria council heads.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu:
“I admit that I am very moved. We are here, in Gush Etzion, a place we were expelled from in the War of Independence.
Here we are on a historic day with another tremendous achievement for the State of Israel, which we have greatly worked for.

The Trump administration has corrected a historic injustice and lined up with truth and justice. I thank President Trump
and Secretary of State Pompeo. This is a very great day for the State of Israel and an achievement that will stand for generations.”

Karloff

PI Member
Aside from the influence of Jewish extremism in his own familly i have to say it looks like someone is applying brutal twisting pressure to the Orange One's balls in stages with each stage of pressure ending in a new capitulation to Israel in the form of a surrender of a US policy position until in the end it becomes indistinguishable from Likud's.
Every time there is a scandal and a threat of impeachment or investigation, Trump does something outrageously pro Israel.

This is the guy who during the campaign said on the Palestinian issue....

“Let me be sort of a neutral guy,”

Anglophile

PI Member
Every time there is a scandal and a threat of impeachment or investigation, Trump does something outrageously pro Israel.

This is the guy who during the campaign said on the Palestinian issue....

“Let me be sort of a neutral guy,”

Once he does something that's pro Israel, then it's all good. (y)

Anglophile

PI Member
One of Judaism’s central themes is a story of national liberation in the face of imperial powers. Israel is a place where an indigenous people have reclaimed their land and revived their ancient language, despite being surrounded by hostile neighbours and hounded by radicalized Arab nationalists who cannot tolerate any political entity in the region other than their own. Jews that were expelled from nations across the Middle East, who sacrificed all they had, have been crucial in building and defending the Jewish state since its outset.

Without a doubt, the creation of Israel provided a haven for Jews who survived the Holocaust and extreme oppression in Europe. However, we cannot acknowledge that history at the expense of Mizrahi Jews, who with so many others, regardless of skin color, shared the desire for a Jewish state long before the establishment of Israel.

Anglophile

PI Member
Israel is one of the few countries in the world that entered the 21st century with more trees than it had 100 years ago.

Today its forests have more than 200,000,000 trees - in a country that is 60% desert!

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu toured Gush Etzion today, and met with Judea and Samaria council heads.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu:
“I admit that I am very moved. We are here, in Gush Etzion, a place we were expelled from in the War of Independence.
Here we are on a historic day with another tremendous achievement for the State of Israel, which we have greatly worked for.

The Trump administration has corrected a historic injustice and lined up with truth and justice. I thank President Trump
and Secretary of State Pompeo. This is a very great day for the State of Israel and an achievement that will stand for generations.”

Top Bottom