Had our first abortion!

Gin Soaked

PI Member
Did you all just feed the troll ?
It really is a lost art. There was a time when you would be encircled by your own logic and made a fool of.

OP gets a D- grade for effort. And that is only because others took the bait...

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
it's a strangely pathological species that celebrates the death of its children. it gives credence to the Gnostic belief that we are in hell!

Sawdust

PI Member
We don't particularly want your type breeding anyway so every cloud has a silver lining and all that. YS, if you ever stop stop wanking into an empty Pot Noodle packet hopefully you get the urge too.
I think the pot noodle container has the stronger genes in that match made in heaven.

Karloff

PI Member
She could have had a son/daughter that she would have had a strong essential relationship with - to teach each other about life. That was a person that could have been alive - that she was supposed to nurture and protect. How can anyone who has a laissez faire abortion factor it with having any relationship with any other member of their familly? Are such relationships only good when they are useful in the moment for such a person?

And i say that as someone who does not see procreation as an absolute freedom believing that in population stressed countries limits on familly size should be introduced.

Templar

Donator
PI Member
My friend had her first abortion last week, it was a great experience.

The clinic was fantastic, professional and a credit to the Irish nation.

We planned our first abortion to coincide with the new legal law on abortion.

I can report that the service is working perfectly and from my observations they are booming with business.

We plan to try the GP next time to see what type of service they offer, but for now the Clinic we visited gets 5 stars.
Delighting in the destruction of a small spark of life what a wonderful human being you are. Give yourself a big pat on the back

Macushla

PI Member

Top Bottom