Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Guillame Faye: the coming Ethnic Apocalypse.

An Fiach Ban

Donator
PI Member
Guillame Faye one of the giants of the French New Right passed away in March of this year, he had written a few books, which I always meant to look into, but they never quite made my reading list, however a couple of weeks ago the Occidental Observer did a review on his last and final book published this year. Ethnic Apocalypse: the coming European Civil War is an analysis of the situation in France that the author with all the candor of a dying man believes is imminent, and by imminent he means in the next five years.

Faye opens with some of the crimes immigrants, including second and third generation immigrants are committing in France, he rightly notes the violence is one sided, the murder of an elderly Priest saying Mass in Normandy is the first crime of its kind committed in France, the increase in street thuggery, sexual harassment of White girls, popular rap songs that include the lyrics “ I enter nurseries and kill White babies” are signs of a polarizing society. The Police are resigning in droves and regularly ambushed and shot at with intent to kill. The lives of Whites who never asked for this multiculturalism is hellish, the notion of “living together” is an Orwellian slogan repeated as though it can conceal and ward off the coming racial war.

According to Faye the French state are siding with the colonists and treating their own people with suspicion, what he calls the Republic against the Nation. He lists quietly all the media, academic and political figures that support this process and makes a convincing case that the Republic is in fact doing closet deals with Islamic movements, deals that will change the fabric of France. He calls out the fakir Pope Francis as being one of the worst offenders, a traitor who gives moral encouragement to mass immigration, “all in the name of a rather delirious and insane conception of Christian charity”.

In Faye’s eyes the enemies of historic France are the collaborators who are the heirs of the Vichy collaborators, an interesting point he makes is that the Political Left collaborated more with the German occupation. In the coming war the colonists will fight under the banner of Islam, even if they are not Muslim in name, because Islam in his opinion is as much a religion or identity marker of the poor and brown. This coming war everybody will be a "Racist", it will not be an ideological civil war like Spain in the 30s, bar some right/left fractions on the native side, and the inevitable spilt in the Islamist side, in fact civil war is probably a misnomer, the wars of the European settlers against the American Natives were not civil wars either, they were purely racial.

There are three possibilities that await:

a) Nothing is done and we continue on: this is the worst outlook; it will lead to demographic replacement and the Islamization of France.

b) The second one is a terrible war and the defeat of the native French, Faye doesn’t explain how this scenario is actually worse than the first.

c) The last one is that the natives are victorious in this clash which will be also a civil war of White traitors against patriots, most of the states organs of force, police and army will make the decision to side with their ethnic kin, Fayes rightly points out what will happen to the Left if they make common cause with the Islamic invaders, both sides will hate them. This war will spread to other European countries and will be terrible and leave a historical trauma and in the aftermath a demigration process will be implemented.

Reference is made to Carl Scmitt's theory of the emergency case (Ernstfall), whenever a serious crisis erupts, bringing with it a risk of death and systemic collapse as would be the case in a Race war which would entail a high level of violence, mentalities topple and opinions undergo radical change, even within the authorities themselves. One then witnesses an astonishing metamorphosis or perhaps even a complete reversal in peoples behavior and value judgements.

Although I have not read any of his other works, it does appear he was wrong before, judging by comments I have read about Archeofuturism, where he predicts the EU as a positive counterweigh to the US. Ifs that is indeed what he wrote, he has recanted believing the EU to be a failure.

This is a refreshing book even if it forebodes horror, most on here are aware of what the future may hold since our “leaders” steered us in this new course, very much against our wishes, it must be said, as Ireland followed revolutionary ideas before emanating from France it could well have an impact on our own situation very shortly. Highly recommended and my short review cannot do it the justice it deserves.

Storybud2

PI Member
I still don't fancy living in Russia or Iceland,, and I sure as hell cannot afford living in D4 beside all the virtue signaling political/Media LYING nimby SCUM ,

I guess I will just keep living in my bogus asylum seeker, failed multi-cult, crime ridden, with a third world population massively dependent on social welfare/housing etc, ex Irish town, of course not forgetting our own criminal class that has strewn out of the inner city and halting sites into FREE housing next door to John and Mary that have busted themselves to raise the deposit and pay the mortgage,, all for nothing as they watch their Country and lives being wrecked by the political lying fascists ,,,

Thems the FACTS ! ,, not Fake News ,,, I cannot wait to vote against the political elite liars,,, it is the ONLY thing these lying fookers fear,,, they certainly do not fear rhetoric or proper debates (they don't do them anyway) but they fear the ballot box,,

If you can afford a 7 bed house in Blanchardstown or a tiny one bed apartment in Sandycove,

Sandycove all the way,,, some people would take the hand off you for it,,,

Reactions: BSA

BSA

PI Member
Guillame Faye one of the giants of the French New Right passed away in March of this year, he had written a few books, which I always meant to look into, but they never quite made my reading list, however a couple of weeks ago the Occidental Observer did a review on his last and final book published this year. Ethnic Apocalypse: the coming European Civil War is an analysis of the situation in France that the author with all the candor of a dying man believes is imminent, and by imminent he means in the next five years.

Faye opens with some of the crimes immigrants, including second and third generation immigrants are committing in France, he rightly notes the violence is one sided, the murder of an elderly Priest saying Mass in Normandy is the first crime of its kind committed in France, the increase in street thuggery, sexual harassment of White girls, popular rap songs that include the lyrics “ I enter nurseries and kill White babies” are signs of a polarizing society. The Police are resigning in droves and regularly ambushed and shot at with intent to kill. The lives of Whites who never asked for this multiculturalism is hellish, the notion of “living together” is an Orwellian slogan repeated as though it can conceal and ward off the coming racial war.

According to Faye the French state are siding with the colonists and treating their own people with suspicion, what he calls the Republic against the Nation. He lists quietly all the media, academic and political figures that support this process and makes a convincing case that the Republic is in fact doing closet deals with Islamic movements, deals that will change the fabric of France. He calls out the fakir Pope Francis as being one of the worst offenders, a traitor who gives moral encouragement to mass immigration, “all in the name of a rather delirious and insane conception of Christian charity”.

In Faye’s eyes the enemies of historic France are the collaborators who are the heirs of the Vichy collaborators, an interesting point he makes is that the Political Left collaborated more with the German occupation. In the coming war the colonists will fight under the banner of Islam, even if they are not Muslim in name, because Islam in his opinion is as much a religion or identity marker of the poor and brown. This coming war everybody will be a "Racist", it will not be an ideological civil war like Spain in the 30s, bar some right/left fractions on the native side, and the inevitable spilt in the Islamist side, in fact civil war is probably a misnomer, the wars of the European settlers against the American Natives were not civil wars either, they were purely racial.

There are three possibilities that await:

a) Nothing is done and we continue on: this is the worst outlook; it will lead to demographic replacement and the Islamization of France.

b) The second one is a terrible war and the defeat of the native French, Faye doesn’t explain how this scenario is actually worse than the first.

c) The last one is that the natives are victorious in this clash which will be also a civil war of White traitors against patriots, most of the states organs of force, police and army will make the decision to side with their ethnic kin, Fayes rightly points out what will happen to the Left if they make common cause with the Islamic invaders, both sides will hate them. This war will spread to other European countries and will be terrible and leave a historical trauma and in the aftermath a demigration process will be implemented.

Reference is made to Carl Scmitt's theory of the emergency case (Ernstfall), whenever a serious crisis erupts, bringing with it a risk of death and systemic collapse as would be the case in a Race war which would entail a high level of violence, mentalities topple and opinions undergo radical change, even within the authorities themselves. One then witnesses an astonishing metamorphosis or perhaps even a complete reversal in peoples behavior and value judgements.

Although I have not read any of his other works, it does appear he was wrong before, judging by comments I have read about Archeofuturism, where he predicts the EU as a positive counterweigh to the US. Ifs that is indeed what he wrote, he has recanted believing the EU to be a failure.

This is a refreshing book even if it forebodes horror, most on here are aware of what the future may hold since our “leaders” steered us in this new course, very much against our wishes, it must be said, as Ireland followed revolutionary ideas before emanating from France it could well have an impact on our own situation very shortly. Highly recommended and my short review cannot do it the justice it deserves.

Added to my Christmas book list...

Though the pressure on the true values of the French Republic are under relentless assault from the globohomo traitors speaking and writing about what you belive to be true has not been completely eradicated...... yet

Thanks for the steer...

Top Bottom