Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Greta Thurnberg exposed as a fake puppet?

Anderson

Premium
PI Member
Greta Thunberg exposed as fraud - Facebook claimed it was a glitch

A Thursday evening software update at Facebook accidentally allowed anyone to view exactly who is posting under the accounts of public figures, businesses and other entities, according to Wired.

The result? For starters, some 3 million followers of teenage climate activist Greta Thunberg have been reading posts written by her father, Svante Thunberg, and a climate activist in India who serves as a delegate at the UN's Climate Change organization, Adarsh Prathap. Thunberg, Inc. claims Greta is still the one writing the content.

1578914621306.png

1578914630124.png

Greta, Inc. explained this in a Saturday Facebook post purporting to be the young climate activist.

"Some people have been asking who manages this page. First of all, since last spring I only use Facebook to repost what I write on my Twitter and Instagram accounts," reads the post, in which 'she' says she tried Facebook "early on," but didn't like it, so she uses "my father Svantes account to repost content."

"The rest that is shared on Facebook is reposted from Twitter and Instagram by the guy who founded the Greta Thunberg Facebook page long before I knew it existed. His name is Adarsh Prathap and he lives in India. Since a lot of people thought it was my official page in the beginning I asked if I could co-manage it and he said yes."

Greta claims to have written all the content posted by her father and Prathap.

Screenshot (50).png

Bit of a clanger but confirms what we all thought, people were pulling her strings.

The sheep will carry on though as nothing has changed from their point of view.

Clanrickard

PI Member
To dismiss her totally is ridiculous..

Every day after work ,i notice the smell of emissions is gradually getting worse ...for that alone we need someone to draw attention .I dont care how/who does it but to deny the world is turning into a Tip is madness.

Scores more heart attacks and strokes on high pollution days, figures show
Agreed. However decarbonising and regrowth measures which she wants will kill our economy. We will have no emissions sure. But we will also have no money.

OP
Anderson

Anderson

Premium
PI Member
I don't dismiss the idea of climate change, my attitude is that this is the normal cycle of the planet.

Humans obviously don't help but the planet will be here going through its many stages long after we have left.

My bugbear with her is she is only a child, clearly being managed by people, and only targets the west when in reality its the third world and developing nations that causes the most harm.

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
The climate people need to think about their presentation if they are to take the population along with them. If we need carbon taxes/ lifestyle adjustments because of the genuine deterioration in conditions then be upfront and honest about it. But the idea of putting a virtue signalling wee girl as the front person and then making her uncriticisable because of her age and mental health problems isn't going to convince people of need of real action on the climate.

Myles O'Reilly

Top Bloke
Donator
PI Member

page61

PI Member
What's localised air pollution got to do with climate change though?
They are connected.

However if you are skeptical about pollution in the atmosphere getting worse..go outside and smell the air. It is not localized. Again try and keep you breath separate from the rest of the air outside.

I am sure that air pollution has an effect on the atmosphere which in turn is changing the climate.

Before you ask..i am not in favor of carbon taxes etc unless they are aimed at the bit pollutants and not the average person

Mein Groypt

PI Member
Greta Thunberg exposed as fraud - Facebook claimed it was a glitch

A Thursday evening software update at Facebook accidentally allowed anyone to view exactly who is posting under the accounts of public figures, businesses and other entities, according to Wired.

The result? For starters, some 3 million followers of teenage climate activist Greta Thunberg have been reading posts written by her father, Svante Thunberg, and a climate activist in India who serves as a delegate at the UN's Climate Change organization, Adarsh Prathap. Thunberg, Inc. claims Greta is still the one writing the content.

View attachment 6659

View attachment 6660

Greta, Inc. explained this in a Saturday Facebook post purporting to be the young climate activist.

"Some people have been asking who manages this page. First of all, since last spring I only use Facebook to repost what I write on my Twitter and Instagram accounts," reads the post, in which 'she' says she tried Facebook "early on," but didn't like it, so she uses "my father Svantes account to repost content."

"The rest that is shared on Facebook is reposted from Twitter and Instagram by the guy who founded the Greta Thunberg Facebook page long before I knew it existed. His name is Adarsh Prathap and he lives in India. Since a lot of people thought it was my official page in the beginning I asked if I could co-manage it and he said yes."

Greta claims to have written all the content posted by her father and Prathap.

View attachment 6661

Bit of a clanger but confirms what we all thought, people were pulling her strings.

The sheep will carry on though as nothing has changed from their point of view.
Any rise in temp is due to her outrage!

Top Bottom