• Welcome to Political Irish.

Why not open a free account and view the site without Adverts.

Please note, for first registration you must not use a VPN, VPN registrations will be refused entry.

Click Here to sign up!

Green White and Orange. Not enough?

londonresident

PI Member
Oct 28, 2016
From a nationalist view point i have to agree with the statement you made saying there is no United Ireland. There's only Ireland. Tír amhain.

I get where others are coming from I just don't really care. Well perhaps you should have been more understanding and kind?

Savages are savages. We can't help them.

I do remember that time we built a pyre and burned union jacks.

oh wait, that never happened
Hmm, there is an Ireland, but part of it is UK jurisdiction because of the loyalist people who are predominately protestant who are British because they feel that way. As an English resident in London, I would think she's an irish woman. She'd take offence to that, and would feel alien here. Hello Arlene, you are Irish aren't you. Visiting the empire are you..:Wink Smile:

Check out this old film, not that old. This is exactly why a unified state can't happen.

OP
RealMcCoy

RealMcCoy

PI Member
Jan 23, 2020
GET OUT! Bloody immigrant. And take your glorious tan with you.

I think your mistaken. It' the freckly factor 40's who are the damn foreigners.

Their in power now for a while, being doing a bang up job!

Should have seen Mick after he came back from France, why do you think they shot him?

Jealousies a terrible thing..

OP
RealMcCoy

RealMcCoy

PI Member
Jan 23, 2020
Hmm, there is an Ireland, but part of it is UK jurisdiction because of the loyalist people who are predominately protestant who are British because they feel that way. As an English resident in London, I would think she's an irish woman. She'd take offence to that, and would feel alien here. Hello Arlene, you are Irish aren't you. Visiting the empire are you..:Wink Smile:

Check out this old film, not that old. This is exactly why a unified state can't happen.

The UK and Britain and it's hold over part of our territory has always being based on pure power. England no longer has that power so it's a bit of a game changer.

Realpolitically that's still being adjusted to. But you took it by force of arms and genocide. So don't expect us to be okay with that.

londonresident

PI Member
Oct 28, 2016
While the Serbians who live in Kosovo don't have it particularly easy, they live there marginalized. The only option as I mentioned is simply a province that exists as is, but with a good economy. Both the two political parties need to establish this regardless of whether they want a united island state or not.

londonresident

PI Member
Oct 28, 2016
The UK and Britain and it's hold over part of our territory has always being based on pure power. England no longer has that power so it's a bit of a game changer.

Realpolitically that's still being adjusted to. But you took it by force of arms and genocide. So don't expect us to be okay with that.

All land is taken by force, as the example of Connacht republic could of been French influenced if it had worked out, or Native American, if they could even build a ship to do so.

OP
RealMcCoy

RealMcCoy

PI Member
Jan 23, 2020
While the Serbians who live in Kosovo don't have it particularly easy, they live there marginalized. The only option as I mentioned is simply a province that exists as is, but with a good economy. Both the two political parties need to establish this regardless of whether they want a united island state or not.

I get where your coming from and it's a fair point but that's the past.

If the Irish nation is to rise it will require our entire territory, and if your in the way you're in the way. But you can't rely on divisions of English troops to back up your claim anymore.

Tbh honest I'd prefer if Ireland wasn't some MNC hosting EU begging bowl. But that's just my opinon.

OP
RealMcCoy

RealMcCoy

PI Member
Jan 23, 2020
All land is taken by force, as the example of Connacht republic could of been French influenced if it had worked out, or Native American, if they could even build a ship to do so.

By invaders. I'd prefer not to go the way of the sioux or iroqous. If they failed to protect their land that's their problem

Hitsticle

PI Member
Feb 2, 2020
I think your mistaken. It' the freckly factor 40's who are the damn foreigners.

Their in power now for a while, being doing a bang up job!

Should have seen Mick after he came back from France, why do you think they shot him?

Jealousies a terrible thing..
Do you really mean they are doing a bang-up job or should be banged up for the job they're doing?
Imagine if you will. A chain gang.
Michael, strips to the waist, the glorious plumes of freckles erupt on his bare back as he struggles again and again to lift the sledgehammer. His muscles, weakened by years of inactivity. If only he could use his jaws which have been strengthened by the constant need to verbally defend his political career.
Ensuing is Leo, the lion. He spots Michaels difficulty. He doesn't need to strip his shirt off because his Jail husband prefers him bare chested. Leo spoons Micheal from behind, grasps both his hands and guides them onto the shaft of the tool...... And that's all I have time for. Sweet dreams.

OP
RealMcCoy

RealMcCoy

PI Member
Jan 23, 2020
You land in killala and see what happens!