• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Green White and Orange. Not enough?

RealMcCoy

PI Member
Jan 23, 2020

The whole point behind the tricolour was to symbolise peace between Irish and Unionist.

Apparently the Unionists jut see it as another 'Tadgh' flag. Why did we bother?

Surely it's time to forget about trying to reach out to people who just view us as subhuman anyway and go back to our proper national flag, the Harp on Green?

OP
RealMcCoy

RealMcCoy

PI Member
Jan 23, 2020
'an alternative might be the ‘two flags’ approach, where symbols of both communities would be adopted for various public purposes.'

IT ALREADY SYMBOLISES BOTH COMMUNITIES FOR CHRISTS SAKE

OP
RealMcCoy

RealMcCoy

PI Member
Jan 23, 2020
We need a design classic like the Union Jack.🇬🇧

Now there's a good-looking flag that's great for Global Britain.:cool:

True, can't argue against it. Savage flag in fairness, not our fault you've dragged it through the shit.

Still though we've been really sound to you but you seem to have a problem with being sound back?

Which would be understanable but your empire is long fucked so what's the point?

OP
RealMcCoy

RealMcCoy

PI Member
Jan 23, 2020
You can't support your aircraft carrier with planes? Kinda the point of an aircraft carrier

We're all Irish now?

OP
RealMcCoy

RealMcCoy

PI Member
Jan 23, 2020
Can't wait for the Elizabeth to get fucked by the Chinese. We'll all be very sad....

OP
RealMcCoy

RealMcCoy

PI Member
Jan 23, 2020
Tell me again why Britain should dominate Ireland? And why we shouldn't counterattack?

Because English. Níl se mo fadbh, is é do fadbh? Na Sasanaigh, great bunch of lads...

OP
RealMcCoy

RealMcCoy

PI Member
Jan 23, 2020
Wait are the lads doing the whole banning thing not fluent as Gaeilge? Seriously that can't possibly be a thing?

Feb 2, 2020
I prefer the Harp on Green myself. But as you said we can do both. For example, the Scots have the Lion Rampant and St. Andrews Cross (Saltaire).

I can't link images for some reason.

Top Bottom