Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Grealish comments branded 'racist' in Dáil over foreign money claims

Vengeful Glutton

PI Member
The only leader of either Labour or The Tories that has deviated from Blair's politics since Blair left is Corbyn.
Hasn't he deviated to the 100% lefty percentile? Seems like Labour have gone from a mishmash of right and left politics to extreme left.

Karloff

PI Member
Hasn't he deviated to the 100% lefty percentile? Seems like Labour have gone from a mishmash of right and left politics to extreme left.
He is liberal left. Every other political leader of either UK Party since Blair has been liberal right. Liberal right means putting millionaires first, worshipping money, austerity, privatisation of national assets coupled with extreme liberal social policies mass immigration, pc agenda, shaming white people and a third factor of a hawkish foreign policy, spilling lots of blood abroad. Corbyn is left in that he wants a fairer society making the rich pay more but he also subscribes to all the social liberal stuff Blair did on the third issue he wants an ethical foreign policy - no more wars for Israel, reining in the arms industry - support for democracies under siege by the US etc.

atkin8

PI Member
New Labour modelled themselves on Thatcherite fiscal policies combined with the extreme left's social theories. I'm not sure if much changed when Blair took power? Their Foreign Policy certainly did not change. They facilitated seppo hegemony and somewhat curiously proposed a former defence minister, right wing, conservative Michael Portillo for the post of international mediator during the Bosnian conflict. Moreover, Blair retained the British MIC which, inter alia, is alleged to have sold torture chambers (c/w trainers and advisors) to ME and African crackpot dictators.

What's really startling about Blair is his claim to be a devout Christian? Does anyone actually believe these gearsticks when they claim to be God fearing, moral, Jesus loving human beings?!
The mafia are too .

Saul Goodman

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
All eyes are on Grealish in the confidence motion tomorrow i think they could be gone.... The green and the sinn fein who were elected saturday both said leave the posters up they are mad to go...... I though that was very honourable

Ted

PI Member
All eyes are on Grealish in the confidence motion tomorrow i think they could be gone.... The green and the sinn fein who were elected saturday both said leave the posters up they are mad to go...... I though that was very honourable
Don't overestimate people. There are a few sitting Seanadoirs who sold their souls to keep their noses in the trough.

Top Bottom