Grand Torino. The Canary in the Coal Mine.

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account
i called out a half-traveller who damaged my car bout five years ago (after he threw a few digs at me i mite add), a different one, not the one who assaulted me when taxiing that i was talkin bout before, i showed up in a hurling pitch as he asked to meet me there - on my own, no back up, two hiaces and a merc sprinter drove by at the appointed time, i was standing out on me own in the middle of the pitch. i think they thought i was nuts. he was actually a boxer, he was a settled guy who married a traveller. they drove off. needless to say i thanked all the saints in heaven. but yeah, i often thought if i had a few lads with me the fight wud hav gone ahead and id a been picking my teeth up of the ground. i almost bumped into him a week later as i was collecting his neighbour. he stayed in his car with his missus til i left. try show no fear, its difficult but it works. as for self defence - my thing is i know how to clench my fist - i do press ups on my knuckles and i know that if i have to ever strike someone my intent is for my knuckles to make contact. im no heman but my knuckles are rock hard and it gives me a sense of having a chance.
I prefer roping them to the back of my car by the underpants and atomic wedgie them round town.

D

Deleted member 1918

Non Registered Member
I prefer roping them to the back of my car by the underpants and atomic wedgie them round town.
warrior, u shud have seen the state of them outside my local this evening bout 6, big trav funeral here yesterday, absolute freak show - nothing on earth like them when they in drunk angry funeral mode. its actually sad beyond belief.

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account
warrior, u shud have seen the state of them outside my local this evening bout 6, big trav funeral here yesterday, absolute freak show - nothing on earth like them when they in drunk angry funeral mode. its actually sad beyond belief.
We had a suicide funeral here tonight. An enemy of yer man came to try get a picture of him in the coffin to put on Facebook to gloat about now he's dead. Started a fight at the funeral, bet your mans girlfriends head off a car. Took off with a load of cars after him and crashed turning his car over.

D

Deleted member 1918

Non Registered Member
We had a suicide funeral here tonight. An enemy of yer man came to try get a picture of him in the coffin to put on Facebook to gloat about now he's dead. Started a fight at the funeral, bet your mans girlfriends head off a car. Took off with a load of cars after him and crashed turning his car over.
Jesus Christ in heaven, help us. that is just mental warrior. im actually sickened hearing that. personally, i think there is an insane energy out there now on all levels. i feel better now im off smoke and doing my best to stay strong. but that is just mental. rip that poor lad.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
Guy seems well-balanced, well-spoken and has an air of confidence in front of the camera. The videos however need to be sexed up. Get out on the street, with a mic and camera. Stick it in the T.D's faces or Antifa's gobs. The power point, whiteboard talk will just make people's eyes glaze over. Rebel Media and Infowars have an interesting format which keeps people coming back to watch. Ireland needs more alternative voices.
Well said. I haven't watched the video for that very reason. When I seen the chalkboard I thought fukk that.

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account
Jesus Christ in heaven, help us. that is just mental warrior. im actually sickened hearing that. personally, i think there is an insane energy out there now on all levels. i feel better now im off smoke and doing my best to stay strong. but that is just mental. rip that poor lad.
Exactly, we have enough of our own insane energies here without importing possible explosive or stabby energies to add to it.
The women seem to be having some sort of competition of who can accuse the most men of rape, harassment or the likes too. It's like when they all started having babies one after the other a few years ago to be part of some weird little club.
Never a dull moment and you need your wits about you these days. Leave the smoke where it is. That stuff brings nothing but trouble.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
i called out a half-traveller who damaged my car bout five years ago (after he threw a few digs at me i mite add), a different one, not the one who assaulted me when taxiing that i was talkin bout before, i showed up in a hurling pitch as he asked to meet me there - on my own, no back up, two hiaces and a merc sprinter drove by at the appointed time, i was standing out on me own in the middle of the pitch. i think they thought i was nuts. he was actually a boxer, he was a settled guy who married a traveller. they drove off. needless to say i thanked all the saints in heaven. but yeah, i often thought if i had a few lads with me the fight wud hav gone ahead and id a been picking my teeth up of the ground. i almost bumped into him a week later as i was collecting his neighbour. he stayed in his car with his missus til i left. try show no fear, its difficult but it works. as for self defence - my thing is i know how to clench my fist - i do press ups on my knuckles and i know that if i have to ever strike someone my intent is for my knuckles to make contact. im no heman but my knuckles are rock hard and it gives me a sense of having a chance.
There's a guy on here called Amster. He used to be a Navy Seal. He would definitely assist you in your training Sir.

D

Deleted member 1918

Non Registered Member
Exactly, we have enough of our own insane energies here without importing possible explosive or stabby energies to add to it.
The women seem to be having some sort of competition of who can accuse the most men of rape, harassment or the likes too. It's like when they all started having babies one after the other a few years ago to be part of some weird little club.
Never a dull moment and you need your wits about you these days. Leave the smoke where it is. That stuff brings nothing but trouble.
never smoking again comrade. ever. and i know about false accusations - a real life changer that. tis a jungle out there alrite. health is everything.

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account
never smoking again comrade. ever. and i know about false accusations - a real life changer that. tis a jungle out there alrite. health is everything.
The mad bitches wonder why no one only the dickheads will go anywhere near them then. Had 2 try drag me into the shit.
I drank and took more drugs than a small country in my younger years. partied like a rock star Grew out of it 10 or 15 years ago and not looked back since. A waste of life after a certain point.

D

Deleted member 1918

Non Registered Member
hell has no fury like a woman scorned is not a saying, it is a fact. off to the leaba now. well done staying so long off it. legend.

Top Bottom