Grand Torino. The Canary in the Coal Mine.

OP
OP
Dan Óg

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
Tadhg
No foreigners, no inter marriage, no Jews
Uses alt right terminology
That Tadjh
So in your mind, me and Taidge are in the same boat. Just when I thought things could not be any worse.
Jews do not bother me at all, I actually admire them for surviving and flourishing against the odds. I don't think Taidge likes them much though.

So in your mind, me and Taidge are in the same boat. Just when I thought things could not be any worse.
Jews do not bother me at all, I actually admire them for surviving and flourishing against the odds. I don't think Taidge likes them much though.
Apart from that one thing you are pretty much the same.
However given your support for Qanon I've my doubts about your bona fides

OP
OP
Dan Óg

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
Apart from that one thing you are pretty much the same.
However given your support for Qanon I've my doubts about your bona fides
I consider Taidge a brainwashed communist.

I have not studied Qanon as of yet, I just came across the Irish guy about 10 days ago in fact when someone posted him here someplace. What I have heard thus far, I certainly agree with though.

I consider Taidge a brainwashed communist.

I have not studied Qanon as of yet, I just came across the Irish guy about 10 days ago in fact when someone posted him here someplace. What I have heard thus far, I certainly agree with though.
He's no comm7nist he's a right wing bigot
That nonsense you posted by Qanon is more right wing bigotry and fantasy

So you are a

So all these pro Israel posts and it turns out that you are, like Tadhg, from the alt right.
That bearded chap is trying to tell people that a live action role playing game is actually predicting stuff. Even when the crazy predictions don't come to pass they just invent more predictions. Like all hoaxes/games/ novels, truths half truths and lies are all mixed up to entice the consumer. Predicting stuff about Julian Assange that is already in the public domain for example adds to the half truth.
Should Trump avoid using the word storm or is using a word that is commonly used by most people giving credence to the role players fantasies?

Eeeh........HELLOOO!!!!
Alt-Right is a vague term but why would you be surprised that someone Hard Right would be a supporter of Zionism? Zionism and the Alt-Right hard core share a tremendous amount in common in terms of how they look at the world.

I dunno, he's just not doin' it for me.

His big malfunction is that he hasn't put Ireland's foremost political website at the top of his must-read list. If "politicalirish.com" isn't crowning your go-to list for hot and topical information the-powers-that-be-don't-want-you-to-see -- then, I'm sorry, folks, but you're just not in the game.

Last edited:
Alt-Right is a vague term but why would you be surprised that someone Hard Right would be a supporter of Zionism? Zionism and the Alt-Right hard core share a tremendous amount in common in terms of how they look at the world.
Extremists share and have a lot in common in terms of who they hate. Exytemists blame others to justify their single minded intolerance. Right and left hate Jews Liberals the Government
Right wing extremists also hate people on the dole, Foreigners, immigrants
Left wing people hate the rich and the oppressive

Now where would you put Tadhg
He certainty has more in common with the alt Right but would make some on that extremity bristle a bit because of his absolute hatred of Jews so much in fact that anyone who is anti Jew is preferable. So Assad, Hamas or Omar Bagman are icons to this neocon.
But he affirms himself as being with Dan on the right but with a difference with jews.

Two right-wing boyos

D

Deleted member 1918

Non Registered Member
i like this guy but i saw him being a tadgh an dha taobh on 8th on another video, he was saying im pro choice but pro 8th, or something along those lines. will keep listening though. also, i reckon hed pull the notorious ones arm off and beat him around the room with the soggy end. tuff lookin mofo, respect.

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account
i like this guy but i saw him being a tadgh an dha taobh on 8th on another video, he was saying im pro choice but pro 8th, or something along those lines. will keep listening though. also, i reckon hed pull the notorious ones arm off and beat him around the room with the soggy end. tuff lookin mofo, respect.
Love to watch a group of filth try intimidate and bully him. They only go for disabled, old or vastly outnumbered ordinary people though.

Assange now has been granted Ecuadorian citizenship.
The next step would be to give him diplomatic immunity and to move him out of the Embassy presumably. The guys in the videos have said that they expected him to be pardoned in a few days, and maybe this is the same thing, who knows and we shall see.
The video is describing the(hopefully upcoming) events as "The Storm". It might have been just a coincidence but Trump a few days ago refered to, the calm before the storm.

So we wait, with fingers crossed.
It's all complete bullshit
It's a role playing fuckwit game
What ds
Assange now has been granted Ecuadorian citizenship.
The next step would be to give him diplomatic immunity and to move him out of the Embassy presumably. The guys in the videos have said that they expected him to be pardoned in a few days, and maybe this is the same thing, who knows and we shall see.
The video is describing the(hopefully upcoming) events as "The Storm". It might have been just a coincidence but Trump a few days ago refered to, the calm before the storm.

So we wait, with fingers crossed.
This is all bullshit
It's makey uppy role playing nonsense
What is wrong with you
The Muppet with the beard just got his head around the rules and puts them on a white board to show how clever he is but the first thing he does is dismisses the motive
It's a load of Arse
But it say a lot about the goons that are taken in by this gick

D

Deleted member 1918

Non Registered Member
It's all complete bullshit
It's a role playing fuckwit game
What ds

This is all bullshit
It's makey uppy role playing nonsense
What is wrong with you
The Muppet with the beard just got his head around the rules and puts them on a white board to show how clever he is but the first thing he does is dismisses the motive
It's a load of Arse
But it say a lot about the goons that are taken in by this gick
'gick' is a great word, havent heard it in years. serious question - what is the motive?

Top Bottom