Graham Hart Show- Live tonight with John Waters and Dr E Michael Jones

The Doc

PI Member

Sitt Fein

Donator
PI Member
What a show install tonight on The Graham Hart show!

The Graham Hart Show - With Brizer will be live tonight on this Monday, Febuary 11th from 5-7pm eastern. Brizer's featured guests will be E. Michael Jones and John Waters.

Great stuff but Waters isn't up on the JQ. I heard him complimenting the Jewish intellectuals behind Cultural Marxism not that long ago. Jones might pull out an AK47 and shoot him in the head if he comes out with that crap tonight.

The Doc

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I expect JW to spit out his dummy...I doubt if he is red pilled enough to handle E Michael.
A great opportunity for John Waters to get redpilled tonight. E Michael Jones may be the man who can do it

The Doc

PI Member
They're getting on well so far

Conall Gulban

PI Member
Went quite well, I was wondering if EMJ could go the whole show without mentioning the Jews Lmao but Waters didn't react thankfully.
I think Jones would be great on Gemmas show.
John Waters tends to speak like he does at 'in conversation with' type talks he does around the country he needs to be more direct and concise for the livestream format.

Sitt Fein

Donator
PI Member
Went quite well, I was wondering if EMJ could go the whole show without mentioning the Jews Lmao but Waters didn't react thankfully.
I think Jones would be great on Gemmas show.
John Waters tends to speak like he does at 'in conversation with' type talks he does around the country he needs to be more direct and concise for the livestream format.
He fairly avoided EMJ's Jewish question to him. He should have said something about Jewish Power to be fair instead of going off waffling for half an hour. Just an acknowledgment of their power would have been something.

The Doc

PI Member
He fairly avoided EMJ's Jewish question to him. He should have said something about Jewish Power to be fair instead of going off waffling for half an hour. Just an acknowledgment of their power would have been something.
I believe Waters is aware, but for one reason or another, maybe out of fear, he doesn't want to openly acknowledge it

Top Bottom