Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Government Survey to seek our opinions on Hate Speech Laws.

Tom

Eirú Sean Gael
PI Member
I will not be filling in this survey.
A survey like this is exactly what a dictatorship would do to give an impression of democratic process. They did this with the citizens assembly to introduce killing unborn babies.
The legislation is already written in the same way the repeal legislation was written five years ago.
Don’t waste your time doing this.
Instead buddy up with a politician who needs your help. Volunteer with a political party. Make a donation. Promote this site with friends and family. These types of consultations are futile unless you are on the side of the regime.
don’t be a busy fool. Do something That actually matters on the ground.
Have to agree, read the survey, questions are loaded and not easy to answer in the negative as the survey is presented in the positive " Can we Silence Hate Speech?" the assumption is pre-set in the mind of the person that there is "Hate Speech"
The survey is easy to manipulate with troll bots.

There should be a concurrent survey "Do you believe in Free Speech", also the surveys should be live in that you can see a clock of how many partake.
I won't go into how shit the mythology is.

BSA

PI Member
The gov know what they are doing . They know the average working Joe/Jane are under too much pressure to devote much time to anything but survival and that the younger generation spend their lives looking at their phones . Who can oppose them . Certainly there's no " Opposition " in gov .
This post is getting to the core of it... Contol the place people live in and you control the population.
I'd add...

Make the average workers life precarious by...

Freezing wages.... A couple of decades to begin with...

Import millions of unwanted welfare dependant primary illiterates without qualifications... Ostensibly to improve the 'labour supply'.... in reality to use as a weapon to undermine democracy, enrich gombeen business men and further precariousness...

The two actions above will make property, land and all types of accommodation scarce and expensive.. This dovetails with the the types of wealth most Irish government cheerleaders have...

Remove all social supports... Think Scandinavian taxes combined with Bosnian levels of social services.. I have first hand experience of trying to get basic social services for a disabled relative... My only advice for posters here... is never get sick or get a disability in Ireland....

The governments only role in citizens lives is taxation.. The Irish government, due to its incompetentency, is little more than the Colonial Office of the EU... They are traitors and would be jailed in most properly run countries for their treasonous activity..

If we don't get ourselves an opposing voice.. We are dead...

• Admin
OP
Superhans

Superhans

Staff member
Administrator
Donator
Looks like nobody can get their act togeather and those who would be considered on our side are too scared.

I had a lot of respect for Niall but this is nothing more than backing away,

I wouldnt be surprised if he has been given a warning about his shows futureScreenshot_20191116_104102_com.twitter.android.jpg or is he controlled opposition?

Looks like nobody can get their act togeather and those who would be considered on our side are too scared.

I had a lot of respect for Niall but this is nothing more than backing away,

I wouldnt be surprised if he has been given a warning about his shows futureView attachment 5931 or is he controlled opposition?
I'm not sure I'd go so far as to say he's controlled opposition.. he's a bit of a dozy tool though. Certainly not a nationalist (a real nationalist).

NiceNin

Donator
Premium
PI Member
What puzzles me is how the FG/FF Regime have bulldozed the Mass Migration policies on to the People of Ireland without their consent and now appear ready to impose Hate Speech Laws.
In normal times these policies would be the Death Knell of a Political Party.
What has changed,? that they can impose these policies without fear of a backlash from the People. Have they become so Power crazy, they have delusions of impunity.
Are they so stupid ,or are there 'arrangements' to control the coming Elections.
Gemmas results in Fingal may give us some indication and Wexford and Cork Nth Central too.
They have guns and a politicized, capitulating, sodomized Defence Forces and Gardai.

We don't.

Top Bottom