Government shills on social media

TheKing

King of Fine Gael
Donator
PI Member
Has anybody else noticed the amount of pro government shills in places like the Irish times Facebook page?
They pay them too.

I was paid extra as a bonus to promote pro government properganda.

Even though we never were told other users handles I have a good idea that Hammer, TOB and a few others were working in the same building as me operating under those usernames.

IrishJohn

PI Member
The "populist watch ireland" page on facebook seems to be one of them.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Donator
They pay them too.

I was paid extra as a bonus to promote pro government properganda.

Even though we never were told other users handles I have a good idea that Hammer, TOB and a few others were working in the same building as me operating under those usernames.
I hope you got paid extra again if you had TOB to your rear a chara.

TheKing

King of Fine Gael
Donator
PI Member
I hope you got paid extra again if you had TOB to your rear a chara.
I only had my suspicions, I am confident Hammer was someone sat across from me. Always were looking up job creation announcements!

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Donator
Well we are having a discussion on doxxing elsewhere, a bad activity, but we all know who TOB is.

jmcc

PI Member
The guy who I believe was Tommy O'Brien quit exactly the same time Tommy O'Brien stopped posting on P.ie.
Tommy had a habit of disappearing whenever FG had a bad election result. He used to hype FG and himself up so much that he seemed to take FG's failure personally. He'd appear back after a few months with another username and a long explanation. Last disappearance, I think, was on the morning after the 2014 Local Elections when FG got overtaken by FF as the biggest party in local government and Labour lost 81 seats. That was the point at which the Big Three model in Irish politics crystalised and it was FF/FG/SF. He apparently thought that Stormfront was invading P.ie and that he was some kind of expert on Internet propaganda.

jmcc

PI Member
It is funny watching handles/usernames being switched. Most people, and those who run some of these little operations, don't realise that people have their own unique "tells" and the text from males and females have some subtle differences.

It was really funny watching some of the moronic HRC fanatics on P.ie convincing themselves that HRC was going to win without ever realising how the campaigns were being fought on the web by the likes of Cambridge Analytica and others. When Trump won, the same morons went about convincing themselves that the Russians did it.

Professional operations have very different signatures to amateur operations. A former FG social media guru spent time in a Federal prison after some bribery/corruption business in the US. But then FG was completely taken in by him because it hadn't a clue when it came to the Internet and thought it was getting an operation similar to that contracted by FF (Blue State Digital).

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Donator
Tommy had a habit of disappearing whenever FG had a bad election result. He used to hype FG and himself up so much that he seemed to take FG's failure personally. He'd appear back after a few months with another username and a long explanation. Last disappearance, I think, was on the morning after the 2014 Local Elections when FG got overtaken by FF as the biggest party in local government and Labour lost 81 seats. That was the point at which the Big Three model in Irish politics crystalised and it was FF/FG/SF. He apparently thought that Stormfront was invading P.ie and that he was some kind of expert on Internet propaganda.
He probably quit and had a breakdown when he realized that Rand Paul was a Senator and announcing for President. His shot is in 2024, if the country still exists. I and the 1000s of others who only started posting in 2007 to promote him and his father had actually won. Obama, McCain, Clinton, Romney etc are footnotes.

Tommy will likely see his homosexual leader kill off FG. I expect it is a rapid decline for them as the nurses and the economy both spell nasty times

Top Bottom