Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Good job Dodo McAleese didn't get her way with Turkey joining the EU!

Dublin 4

DEPORTED
Donator
PI Member
Premium
OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

DEPORTED
Donator
PI Member
Premium
She doesn't care about Gays- her & Sinn Fein want Open Borders to Radical Islamists who will torture & murder Gays.

None of these Brownosers & Posers care about minorities- they just exploit them.

Victor Crowley

PI Member
She doesn't care about Gays- her & Sinn Fein want Open Borders to Radical Islamists who will torture & murder Gays.

None of these Brownosers & Posers care about minorities- they just exploit them.
Of course,the love-in between the lefties and Islam is a whole other subject,where to even begin trying to make sense of it!

McTell

PI Member
What kind of moron would invest their hard earned moolah in argentina and turkey?

If I see a news story about a guy walking in the arctic in his underwear, who gets frostbite, I don't feel the least bit sorry for him.

I don't see what Mary Mac's view on turkey long ago, when she was obliged to sign whatever the govt put in front of her, has to do with her today, or Turkey today. She now has a voice, and turkey is overborrowed, end of.

OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

DEPORTED
Donator
PI Member
Premium
You're a Cretin or a Liar.

McAleese did not have to Support Turkish Accession to the EU which would have caused severe problems had it occurred at the time of her gaafe- stop pretending "govt putting things in front of her" overwhelmed her Free Will.

D

Deleted member 917

Non Registered Member
If only they did join the EU and print Euro. They could be economically saved like us, Portugal, Greece and Spain, Literally all of us debt FREE! Oh wait......

Top Bottom