• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

GoMo - €9.99/month SIM only (unlimited calls, texts and 80GB data, 10Gb EU Roam

Anderson

PI Member
This new company-operated and owned by Eir, Incredible value though!

Launched Yesterday, It's a new mobile network. All you can eat data Fair use of ( 80GB) for €9.99 a month for the first 100k customers. Calls, texts and voicemail free. 10GB EU roaming data too.

1571251678991.png

Worth a punt.

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
just another rebranding to confuse the Irish.
GoMo is a trading name of eircom Limited, Registered as a Branch in Ireland Number 907674, Incorporated in Jersey Number 116389, having its Irish branch address at 2022 Bianconi Avenue, Citywest Business Campus, Dublin 24 D24 HX03.
Is eircom another social engineering brand?
its had so many owners ive lost track of who owns this company

Lyca Mobile is the best value in Ireland.

OP
Anderson

Anderson

PI Member
just another rebranding to confuse the Irish.
GoMo is a trading name of eircom Limited, Registered as a Branch in Ireland Number 907674, Incorporated in Jersey Number 116389, having its Irish branch address at 2022 Bianconi Avenue, Citywest Business Campus, Dublin 24 D24 HX03.
Is eircom another social engineering brand?
its had so many owners ive lost track of who owns this company

Lyca Mobile is the best value in Ireland.
i doubt Lycra is offering better than this deal.

Arty E

Donator
PI Member
Just had a quick scan through the conditions. As far as I can see you can’t set up a direct debit. They issue an invoice and you have to use a debit or credit card to pay. So if you forget, they can cancel your contract.
Also, they ‘own’ your phone number and can cancel it at any time they like (even if you’ve ported your 20 year old number).
Plus, their terms state they can change the contract whenever they like.
This is Eir we are talking about. A crap service, and sneaky.

Ted

PI Member
I gave it a go, tried to use my own number.
It tells me I'm with a different service provider (wrong!) and won't accept my account number (wrong!).

If they can"t even manage to sell their product imagine the sh1t service they'll give after you've signed up.

NiceNin

Donator
PI Member
The billboards for this company and its service are now all over Dublin. They feature uniformly African people. Indigenous Irish phone users are not the target market for this product.

NotPC

PI Member
This new company-operated and owned by Eir, Incredible value though!

Launched Yesterday, It's a new mobile network. All you can eat data Fair use of ( 80GB) for €9.99 a month for the first 100k customers. Calls, texts and voicemail free. 10GB EU roaming data too.

View attachment 5603

Worth a punt.
Eir the company that decides what websites you can visit with the worst service going. No thanks they can F OFF!!!!!!!

Top Bottom