Going home after 11 years away, what should I expect?

Toby Carlton-Hogge

PI Member
No, you think the only Intelligent people are the one's who agree with your world view, there are plenty of intelligent people with a different view.
There certainly are Hurrah,regrettably the tolerance of such views and the acceptance that those people have valid points tends to be shouted down,I find.

It seems you have noticed it too,Hurrah, not just on social media platforms but generally as well.

Views are not supported with evidence based back up and generalities are treated as fact.

Lookit, we can but try.

Wolf

PI Member
There certainly are Hurrah,regrettably the tolerance of such views and the acceptance that those people have valid points tends to be shouted down,I find.

It seems you have noticed it too,Hurrah, not just on social media platforms but generally as well.

Views are not supported with evidence based back up and generalities are treated as fact.

Lookit, we can but try.
Quit yer whinging, mimnagh.

Wolf

PI Member
Nobody whinging,Crilly, you see, there’s the result, if Crilly doesn’t like your point of view you’re “whinging”.

Unfortunately there are those in authority who condone that kind of crap.
Lookit, mimnagh, your whole posting history is just one long and sorry whingefest.
If yer not crying about the unfairness of it all, you're baiting other posters with your childlike and pathetic nonsense.
Head off back to p.ie and leave our site to us, m'kay?
You got your answer recently, it's quite obvious that you're not wanted here.

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
It would be impossible for anyone to be shouted down on a forum as forums are a medium that uses non-verbal communications.

I submit that this specific charge against the forum and its membership is therefore invalid.

Last edited:

Toby Carlton-Hogge

PI Member
It would be impossible for anyone to be shouted down on a forum as forums are a medium that uses non-verbal communications.

I submit that this specific charge against the forum and its membership is therefore invalid.
You need to understand this ,bro

Toby Carlton-Hogge

PI Member
Lookit, mimnagh, your whole posting history is just one long and sorry whingefest.
If yer not crying about the unfairness of it all, you're baiting other posters with your childlike and pathetic nonsense.
Head off back to p.ie and leave our site to us, m'kay?
You got your answer recently, it's quite obvious that you're not wanted here.
Of no interest to me whether I am “wanted” here or not, Crilly.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Like the thread title says, I haven’t been home since 2008 and at the time, people in Ireland hadn’t yet figured out that the shit was hitting the fan globally. Everyone was talking about how big their car was and how much their house was worth. There were plenty of Eastern Europeans and the road from limerick to Galway wasn’t yet complete.

So what’s new?
Have you actually returned yet and are ready to give us your update, maybe some photos. I last explored that landscape in 2015 and might be tempted but I could just save a bit of money by driving through Roxbury on my way to Greenhills Bakery for a scone.

Wolf

PI Member
Of no interest to me whether I am “wanted” here or not, Crilly.
So why do you hang around like a bad smell, mimnagh?
You were settling back into p.ie so well over the last couple of weeks....with your own your type of people.
You didn't get banned from there too?

Top Bottom