GloboHomo flag - no Union Jack in sight. Replaced with GloboHomo flag. BBC BRITISH STATE SPONSORED Brexit news. Where’s the Union Jack gone?

• Thread starter Retired Member
  • Start date
  • Replies 15
  • Views 386
R

Retired Member

Non Registered Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Mods - should you have a separate GloboHomo discussion board?

Nicenin

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Mods - should you have a separate GloboHomo discussion board?
No, this is an excellent thread starter and thank you. The Globohomo flag has been appearing more and more in inopportune locations. Facebook has the Globohomo flag appended to its list of countries and their flags.

Varadkar recently inferred in a tweet that the rainbow flag was superior to the tricolour.

That BBC image you posted has an Asian woman holding a flare with the flag beside her with what appears to be an EU one to the left in front of Parliament. If she hates the idea of a sovereign Britain so much, she should fuck off back home.

R

Retired Member

Non Registered Member
The State of Israel has been at this propaganda trick for years. Flying their flags at the Eurovision Song Contests. I even saw an Israeli flag at an Ireland international soccer game and no they were not playing Israel. Time for the Globo-Nationalists to have a flag????? A bit of an oxymoron but I think you get the drift.

Last edited by a moderator:

NotPC

PI Member
All part of the plan. Irish Nationalism is the big bad boogy man, eu nationalism is all the rage!!!!!!

They can F OFF with their globohomo flag. I will always look upon it as a foreign flag that has nothing to do with this country or people.

R

Retired Member

Non Registered Member
All part of the plan. Irish Nationalism is the big bad boogy man, eu nationalism is all the rage!!!!!!

They can F OFF with their globohomo flag. I will always look upon it as a foreign flag that has nothing to do with this country or people.
You know theres a problem when you dislike the Union Jack less than a GloboHomo flag

Colonel Zachariah

PI Member
The State of Israel has been at this propaganda trick for years. Flying their flags at the Eurovision Song Contests. I even saw an Israeli flag at an Ireland international soccer game and no they were not playing Israel. Time for the Globo-Nationalists to have a flag????? A bit of an oxymoron but I think you get the drift.
Nua fleg? can yez not stick with the wan you've been using since 1916....

TW Tone

PI Member

I would suggest a blue flag with a white star in the middle.

R

Retired Member

Non Registered Member
I would suggest a blue flag with a white star in the middle.

Any talented creative out there who can do a parody on this video from an Irish National point of view ? That would be worth watching
Good link btw

Top Bottom