'Glitterhole' event cancelled.

El Chaval.

PI Member
I took out a subscription to the Spectator for sole reason that Liddle writes a weekly column. Its a pity Spiked doesn't do a hard copy, it another great source of common sense writing.
His YouTube channel is quite funny.

I have already described drag queens and their grotesque lifestyles as the equivalent of black facing.
Russia has the right idea with this propaganda and indoctrination.

El Chaval.

PI Member
It's just total degeneracy. Ok for adults who are into that sort of thing, but in no way suitable for 3-7 year olds. gay sex, fellatio, abortion . Are these people at the ILFD insane.
They'd no doubt object to a Crucifix on a wall, but lack the awareness to see anything wrong with this.
You have to ask if they are fit to run a library.

page61

PI Member
Again , I would imagine that some of the F**Kwiths in the art world see this as inclusive , Whoever made the decision to include this should be out of a job asap.

I always have trouble with shite like this getting grants , its a bit like you see the Dublin dance festival where you get a load of gobbers pretending to be the wind and such poncing around while in reality very few are interested in this and they are usually the flakey we love brian ferry art crowd.......but they get the grants .
The arts as such is a money pit. Im all for art and culture and i think we should spend money on orchestra and ballet etc ,but the wacky fringe guff should be knocked on the head.

GodsDog

PI Member
[mod]Posts have been deleted for making serious unsubstantiated allegations about a public figure or posts referring to such deleted posts.
Any further unsubstantiated allegations will result in further points and a thread ban. Get back on topic please!
[/mod]

The journal and their so called journalists are pushing the cancellation as "Violent Homophobia"
“inundated with extremely violent homophobia from a frighteningly large group of bigots who believe that a few drag queens reading books to children amounts to child abuse”.
Glad to see people respond to this promotion of pedophilia and so called gender dysphoria.
The same women ?, with the picture book in front of kids, has a picture of herself with a baby doll and an upside down cross on its forehead and a pentagram on its tummy, she looks mentally ill. These people should be vilified, instead they are allowed to try recreate themselves in the population through abuse and indoctrinate of children. The earlier they get these children the easier it is to perpetuate this cycle of degenerate behaviour and the more people with these mental health problems in the population, the easier it is to validate their life choices.

Edit, that picture above with the toy baby is so insane looking, it makes me think its photoshopped, as its hard to think there are people being promoted that are that fucked in the head.

Last edited:

blue velvet

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I was trying to find the famous 'Legz Akimbo' 'Everybody Out' sketch from League of Gentlemen. The theatre and dance troupe who bring 'issues' to the kids. There's some definite similarities with Glitter Hole.

There's a hilarious scene where the eccentric local vicar of Royston Vasey, Bernice Woodall says of Legz Akimbo 'You may call it theatre, I call it AIDS in a van'.

I did find this scene though

Top Bottom