'Glitterhole' event cancelled.

blue velvet

PI Member
Seeing a lot on twitter about this. Evidently a group of drag queens were to feature at an event for children in Dún Laoghaire, but after uproar from parents on social media it was cancelled.

This 'Glitter Hole' group seem to have quite risque material, including a lot of sexual innuendo.

A setback for cultural marxism in Ireland, or will the parents be demonised as 'homophobes'.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Seeing a lot on twitter about this. Evidently a group of drag queens were to feature at an event for children in Dún Laoghaire, but after uproar from parents on social media it was cancelled.

This 'Glitter Hole' group seem to have quite risque material, including a lot of sexual innuendo.

A setback for cultural marxism in Ireland, or will the parents be demonised as 'homophobes'.

The pendulum has swung so far in one direction, I'm afraid to imagine what will ensue when it finally swings in the other.

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
A good article in this week's Spectator from Rod Liddle, who has pointed out that the transgender agenda is failing to stick and is now facing significant push back. He claims that transgenderism is were society reached "peak wank". He wants dictionary credit for coining the expression "peak wank"

blue velvet

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
A good article in this week's Spectator from Rod Liddle, who has pointed out that the transgender agenda is failing to stick and is now facing significant push back. He claims that transgenderism is were society reached "peak wank". He wants dictionary credit for coining the expression "peak wank"
Rod Liddle is a brilliant journalist. He talks endless common sense, which of course leads to him being labelled a 'bigot' by many in the UK.

He wrote an article a few weeks back about how black crime is linked to absent fathers and the liberal establishment jumped down his throat.

C4 News, which is basically the Guardian on TV had a panel of black teenagers calling him a bigot.

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
Rod Liddle is a brilliant journalist. He talks endless common sense, which of course leads to him being labelled a 'bigot' by many in the UK.

He wrote an article a few weeks back about how black crime is linked to absent fathers and the liberal establishment jumped down his throat.

C4 News, which is basically the Guardian on TV had a panel of black teenagers calling him a bigot.
I took out a subscription to the Spectator for sole reason that Liddle writes a weekly column. Its a pity Spiked doesn't do a hard copy, it another great source of common sense writing.

blue velvet

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I took out a subscription to the Spectator for sole reason that Liddle writes a weekly column. Its a pity Spiked doesn't do a hard copy, it another great source of common sense writing.
I'm a big fan of spikedonline as well. Brendan O'Neill is probably the best journalist on Brexit. I like the other guy as well. Tom Slater. Looks like an SJW but is a solid brexiteer and dealer in common sense. Ella Whelan also very good on Brexit, but is a rabid pro-choicer.

The Spectator also has Douglas Murray, who is excellent.

Top Bottom