• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Video Gillette release the most cucked advert of all time

Vengeful Glutton

PI Member
When you are in the Supermarket getting your Not Gillette Stuff put the Gillette stuff behind everything else or even move it along the Aisles to Rubbish Bags or the Like.

In other words Hit the Man-Haters in their Pockets ! ! !
Gillette razor blades are over priced and over rated. The latest fancy dan razor costs a small fortune, but it effortlessly glides over your face....until you purchase the next set of blades, which are manufactured using poor quality "steel".

Like I said, invest in a straight razor and learn how to hone.

Myles O'Reilly

PI Member
Top Bloke
Do they have a point?
Chicken or egg.

Are they just reacting to what they see or are they part of the same 'movement' that castrated Europen men in the first place?

Karloff

PI Member
The OP advert had hero black lads protecting white women from nasty white lads.

I notice how the current 'Irish' advert features a black young fella shaving away like a man.

The message to Irish girls is clear: Black lads are strong and attractive, Irish lads are cucked f.aggots.
Was watching a film on Netflix the other night and a famous black actor was introduced as a character who betrays the heroine. I knew immediately that the character would be redeemed and would not be the main villain as he was black so he couldn't be the villain. And i was right. The villain was of course, a white man. The black man was redeemed (he did evil things for noble purposes). This happens all the time in movies and tv shows now, it shows how this woke is literally dismembering art when a film which was supposed to be based on suspense could not be suspenseful because of social engineering goals of corporations.

It's damned hard to get away from holocaust references in movies too or the Iraq veteran as a sympathetic character, or the serving up of the CIA as a great organisation.

Thelasthurrah

PI Member
Most blade type Razors became grossly overpriced because Gillette was seen to be the market leader and others followed suit.
But Gillette’s products 4 blades and upward were actually less effective and considerably more expensive.
Hence the cost of multi blade razors was driven way higher because these items are costly to manufacture.

The driving force behind it was the unscrupulous technocrats at Gillette cashing in the False idea that the more blades in a razor the better.

The bolloxes in Gillette were responsible for this .

Don’t buy anything from them.
I haven't used their products for many years. When you see multi millionaire sportsmen particularly soccer bitches being paid fortunes to advertise said products, you know they are grossly overpriced, a total ripoff.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
I haven't used their products for many years. When you see multi millionaire sportsmen particularly soccer bitches being paid fortunes to advertise said products, you know they are grossly overpriced, a total ripoff.
The admen calculate they can use celebrities to sell crap.
I think the term is called brand image reinforcing.
The very short career spans of sports stars and celebrities are exploited by these advertising swine devoid of morals or scruples.

Conall Gulban

Staff member
PI Member
Was watching a film on Netflix the other night and a famous black actor was introduced as a character who betrays the heroine. I knew immediately that the character would be redeemed and would not be the main villain as he was black so he couldn't be the villain. And i was right. The villain was of course, a white man. The black man was redeemed (he did evil things for noble purposes). This happens all the time in movies and tv shows now, it shows how this woke is literally dismembering art when a film which was supposed to be based on suspense could not be suspenseful because of social engineering goals of corporations.

It's damned hard to get away from holocaust references in movies too or the Iraq veteran as a sympathetic character, or the serving up of the CIA as a great organisation.
The founder of Netflix is Edward Bernays grand nephew and Sigmund Freuds great grand nephew.

Karloff

PI Member
They are projecting the image of gender fluidity, inadequacy and helplessness at white males and they are projecting the image of aggression, alpha male characteristics and virility at black males. Even look at the soaps and how the gay characters are almost always white while the role model characters tend to be black. It is the same in the movies now. This is being done deliberately.

Even in music the white male performances that are granted exposure and success are weak, timid and soppy while black male 'music' is rap - aggression, dominance and 'i will do what i like'.

Sky sports football just sacked 4 white men who were pundits.

so much for 'Gillette Soccer Saturday''

Top Bottom