• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Video Gillette release the most cucked advert of all time

Storybud2

PI Member
I have Gillette free since their racist anti white ad ,, forget the Me Too crap in that Ad, ,, the RACISM was crazy (white men = bad / Black Men = good) just watch how the white guys are the baddies and get "corrected" by the morally superior black guys ??

I would go out of my way and spend double the money to ensure I NEVER buy a Gillette product for the rest of my life,, I hope the fookers go bust,,

D

Deleted member 917

Non Registered Member

This video puts some of the hardships men face into perspective:
--Men account for 93% of workplace fatalities
--Men account for 97% war fatalities
--Men account for 79% all homicide victims
--Men account for 80% suicide victims
--Men account for 75% homeless
--Almost half of men without visitation rights pay child support

The video ends with "We see the good in men."

Excellent video.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
PI Member
PI Member
PI Member
PI Member
Top Bloke
The OP advert had hero black lads protecting white women from nasty white lads.

I notice how the current 'Irish' advert features a black young fella shaving away like a man.

The message to Irish girls is clear: Black lads are strong and attractive, Irish lads are cucked f.aggots.

Vengeful Glutton

PI Member
Yes and no, there are plenty of manly men who play GAA for example, they could use them in their ads, but, they are nt selling razors are they?
The GAA is loaded with hairy arsed geezers. By not investing in an advert involving a GAA bloke shaving (not the arse), Gillette are missing a trick in promoting their (over-priced) shyte over here.

Use a straight razor lads.

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
PI Member
PI Member
PI Member
When you are in the Supermarket getting your Not Gillette Stuff put the Gillette stuff behind everything else or even move it along the Aisles to Rubbish Bags or the Like.

In other words Hit the Man-Haters in their Pockets ! ! !

Top Bottom