• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Video Gillette release the most cucked advert of all time

Ire-land

Donator
PI Member
i would just like to note that in the uk gillette razors are selling at huge discounts in the supermarkets. i was tempted but said no. other brands for the rest of my life. your actions matter. send the message it's working!
You're in the UK, but here's a list of 3 things to buy and you'll never buy another shaving product again- I came across this stuff about 5 years ago and it's the best shave ever, all that stuff in the supermarkets is so far behind this stuff in terms of ease of shave and quality of product, never mind price, which is just unreal.

These are from an Irish company, but the same could be bought over in the UK easy enough. I can't recommend these products enough, and when this Gilette stuff happened, I was feeling even better about it! This might even be worth a thread in the off topic actually, I'll see.

All in for less than 50 quid, and you wont buy another shaving product for a good few years- or ever!

Razor- it's a long handled version, and probably closer to the standard length. The regular ones are quite short, so not for everyone.

Blades- pack of 100 for 10 quid, doubled edged too so last forever. You can buy more expensive blades, or better reviewed ones, but I've tried all different sorts and they're just as good as any of them, and 1000 times better than any store bought shite.

Shaving cream- you could pick any of them really, and I use a soap stick myself, but this is probably easier, and lasts forever.

You're in the UK, but here's a list of 3 things to buy and you'll never buy another shaving product again- I came across this stuff about 5 years ago and it's the best shave ever, all that stuff in the supermarkets is so far behind this stuff in terms of ease of shave and quality of product, never mind price, which is just unreal.

These are from an Irish company, but the same could be bought over in the UK easy enough. I can't recommend these products enough, and when this Gilette stuff happened, I was feeling even better about it! This might even be worth a thread in the off topic actually, I'll see.

All in for less than 50 quid, and you wont buy another shaving product for a good few years- or ever!

Razor- it's a long handled version, and probably closer to the standard length. The regular ones are quite short, so not for everyone.

Blades- pack of 100 for 10 quid, doubled edged too so last forever. You can buy more expensive blades, or better reviewed ones, but I've tried all different sorts and they're just as good as any of them, and 1000 times better than any store bought shite.

Shaving cream- you could pick any of them really, and I use a soap stick myself, but this is probably easier, and lasts forever.
thanks but going to try lidl. they do a make that's the same manufacture as harry's razors.

missy

PI Member
i would just like to note that in the uk gillette razors are selling at huge discounts in the supermarkets. i was tempted but said no. other brands for the rest of my life. your actions matter. send the message it's working!
I noticed that about a month ago in Dublin too.
Could have been in SuperValu or Tesco.

Is that ad still running ?
I don't have a TV myself, so can't tell.

Not sure if was posted on yet. Warning there is a picture of an extremely obese women being pushed as an ideal of beauty in this post, not for the faith hearted.
Razor makers challenge soap makers at assaulting beauty. To follow up on its lecture on toxic masculinity that aired a few months ago, Gillette tweeted a picture of an “unapologetic” obese woman presumably in the market to buy their Venus products. Strange, their “be the best a man can be” wokeness extravaganza featured gratuitous amount of scantily clad heteronormatively hot young women, which makes me believe that the toiletries makers are more manipulative than we give them credit for.
When intersectional activists try to get populist on beauty, proposing the idea that every woman is beautiful, they fail to acknowledge that historically beauty ideals have been rare, impossible, and often painful and unnatural (see corsets, foot binding, and neck elongating). There is beauty in real people inasmuch as inner beauty shines through the vessel that is human body, but the ideals of beauty trend unreal.

Contrary to fatness activists’ protests, Western patriarchy is not oppressing them. Western patriarchy keeps their unhealthy bodies alive (I realize medical conditions may make it impossible for some people to lose weight).

There is something incredibly sad about women demanding to be seen as beautiful. There is something wrongheaded about the assumption that beauty ideals do not arise in a society but are simply imposed by the fashion business, and that political clout can be exchanged for feeling good about one’s looks. It’s a simplistic view of beauty, a simplistic view of power, and questionable psychotherapy.

These corporations and the advertising companies alongside them, are not trying to necessarily sell you a product, you are their product as they try break you down and resell you parts of a new identity.
They are trying to sell you a lifestyle/identity and the brands connection to you through validation by telling you its ok to be a morbid mess, or a cuck, or a degenerate etc... And you will love the brand in return.

So in this case validating the lifestyles of obese people and that its perfectly fine that you are a unhealthy mess who will be a burden on society as your health problems end up bankrupting the state on a per capita basis, but this isnt an issue for the corporations as they arent footing the bill or the harm it is causing you and society you are in.

In a society with out a monoculture and healthy top down societal norms being pushed, people are free to allow their mental and physical health problems not just manifest but be supported and promoted by these corporations, and this creates the connection, gillette or P&G understand me and are supportive of my fucked up lifestyle choices etc..., rather then have to face the big bad world and grow the fuck up and act like adults should.

Wolf

PI Member
Not sure if was posted on yet. Warning there is a picture of an extremely obese women being pushed as an ideal of beauty in this post, not for the faith hearted.

These corporations and the advertising companies alongside them, are not trying to necessarily sell you a product, you are their product as they try break you down and resell you parts of a new identity.
They are trying to sell you a lifestyle/identity and the brands connection to you through validation by telling you its ok to be a morbid mess, or a cuck, or a degenerate etc... And you will love the brand in return.

So in this case validating the lifestyles of obese people and that its perfectly fine that you are a unhealthy mess who will be a burden on society as your health problems end up bankrupting the state on a per capita basis, but this isnt an issue for the corporations as they arent footing the bill or the harm it is causing you and society you are in.

In a society with out a monoculture and healthy top down societal norms being pushed, people are free to allow their mental and physical health problems not just manifest but be supported and promoted by these corporations, and this creates the connection, gillette or P&G understand me and are supportive of my fucked up lifestyle choices etc..., rather then have to face the big bad world and grow the fuck up and act like adults should.
Seemingly Gillette reckon being seriously overweight is ok for women and that all men are potential rapists/abusers....

Ted

PI Member

"Razor brand Gillette has doubled down on its push into progressive social issues with an ad celebrating a father teaching his transgender son how to shave for the first time."

D

Deleted member 2694

Non Registered Member

"Razor brand Gillette has doubled down on its push into progressive social issues with an ad celebrating a father teaching his transgender son how to shave for the first time."
The Africans won't allow this to happen to them.

Top Bottom