• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Gilad Atzmon interviewed over the Pittsburgh massacre- an interesting argument for Classical Liberal Free Speech.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
I thought about doing a thread on the various Jewish reactions to the horrific murders in Pittsburgh but decided against it (blaming other Jews for supporting Trump on the Left- you don't care about the indigenous Palestinians so you have no right to mourn and blaming other Jews for supporting mass immigration and/or homosexualism and BDS being to blame really on the Right were the major themes). Gilad Atzmon can best be described as a Palestinian Jewish British Left Civic-Nationalist who is extremely critical of actually existing Zionism and much more controversially what used to be called and still can best be described as Organized Jewry (he is critical both of it on the Left and the Right). He also has given happily interviews to White Nationalists and defended strongly academic freedom on issues to do with the Shoah which has led Antifa to attempt to be violent against him.

He draws attention to the massacres carried out by Brevik and Dylan Roof on Social Democratic kids in the former case and Black Christians on the latter. He sees these killings in all cases as deeply evil however he also sees them as a product as the increasing restriction of what we are allowed to discuss in "polite society" and the media as well as the increasing state censorship in the West as driving people to do carry out these evil acts.

Gilad Atzmon on Sunday Wire Discussing the last Synagogue Shooting

Last edited:

Soul of Truth

Gone Fishing
This poster is aka Roc. A well known racist
DEPORTED

Rasherhash

PI Member
Look, the plutocrat-owned Haaretz doing a stitch-up on Gilad yesterday - Why are U.K. progressives still celebrating a grotesque anti-Semite and Holocaust denier? How the fuck can he be anti-semitic if he is Jewish, you goddamn fiends?!! :yikes::uzi:
Fair play to him if he questions the holy holocaust, there are so many questions to these ludicrous tall tales but you'll never hear them from the msm.

What you will hear is that there are wmd in the Iraqi desert, millions will then die but no one will care...

OP
SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
Fair play to him if he questions the holy holocaust, there are so many questions to these ludicrous tall tales but you'll never hear them from the msm.

What you will hear is that there are wmd in the Iraqi desert, millions will then die but no one will care...
His view is that he isn't exactly sure what went on- but he wants real freedom to debate the issue. That is basically my view.

Soul of Truth

Gone Fishing
This poster is aka Roc. A well known racist
DEPORTED
Self-loathing...
I think you must mean a "self-hating" Jew? But this is a term that the Zionist, neoconservative, freemason controlled main stream media uses to control you! Gilad of course is a Jew, who selflessly and bravely explains to the world exactly what is wrong with the people behind the terrorist, criminal, inhumane and morally defunct state of Israel! The country whose racist/criminal/immoral policies have caused untold suffering through pogroms, ethnic cleansing and attempted genocide! He is a hero of Jews!

maschseemägdelein

Gone Fishing
DEPORTED
PI Member
I think you must mean a "self-hating" Jew? But this is a term that the Zionist, neoconservative, freemason controlled main stream media uses to control you! Gilad of course is a Jew, who selflessly and bravely explains to the world exactly what is wrong with the people behind the terrorist, criminal, inhumane and morally defunct state of Israel! The country whose racist/criminal/immoral policies have caused untold suffering through pogroms, ethnic cleansing and attempted genocide! He is a hero of Jews!
Netanyahu, Soros or whoever. They are all the enemy in the narrative of us versus them.

LightSlit

PI Member
Despite my illiberal continental rightist perspective, I have a lot of time for Atzmon. He's genuine humanist liberal who practices tolerance in his words and his actions - breath of fresh air. He will interact with anyone, irrespective of their ideological views. He did an hour long interview with the Anglo-French Holocaust revisionist historian Robert Faurisson, one of the more hard line deniers from what I know. Considering Atzmon was raised all his life to believe that his granny was murdered in a gas chamber along with 6 million other members of his group, this shows his commitment to truth above personal prejudice, and is a testament to his character. I highly recommend his critique of Jewish Identity from the perspective of a humanist liberal in 'The Wandering Who?' - he pulls few punches, even devoting a chapter to the (in)famous Jewish anti-Semite Otto Weininger. I truly respect the man, and he is a credit to the Jewish people - well, he wouldn't like to hear that considering he's a self hating Jew!

Top Bottom