• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Giant of the working class Patrick Quinlan - "We need affordable homes for Irish families."

Feb 2, 2020
There is currently a chap being discriminated against, he is a non national living in a 700,000 euro apartment in Dublin provided by the state, because the apartment he is living in, rent free, was granted to the council as part of the bullshit racket of developers handing over part of a development to the state at the expense of the other residents he is not entitled to access of the onsite gym provided for the hard working folk that are getting up and going to work to pay their mortgages. So is he looking to take a discrimination case unless he gets access to the gym.
:ROFLMAO:So what's the case going to be. The state bought this apartment at a discount rate but neglected to pay for the gym access, which was one of the selling points to attract potential paying customers. I now have to hide my flabby abs under a t-shirt while Seamus next door can walk around exposing his glorious midriff. This is racism, case closed.

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
Jun 7, 2020
:ROFLMAO:So what's the case going to be. The state bought this apartment at a discount rate but neglected to pay for the gym access, which was one of the selling points to attract potential paying customers. I now have to hide my flabby abs under a t-shirt while Seamus next door can walk around exposing his glorious midriff. This is racism, case closed.
I think he may be annoyed at missing out on the ‘ Man Action ' at the GYM ! !

Top Bottom