• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Giant of the working class Patrick Quinlan - "We need affordable homes for Irish families."

Catalpa

PI Member
Sep 4, 2018

The sold out neo liberal Republican's deeds, they would shame all the devils in Hell There are no flowers blooming but the shamrock is growing. Patrick the powerful contines to grow and shows what it means to fight for the Irish working class. This kid's on the march.

Got one in the door - interesting very interesting...:cool:

IrishJohn

PI Member
Sep 12, 2018
Natural justice allows a Man the Right of Appeal

- but that is it!

We have been taken for a ride too many times on this already....

If somebody illegally enters my house the last thing they would be getting is an "Appeal" it should be same for the nation.

Electricity

PI Member
Nov 25, 2020

The sold out neo liberal Republican's deeds, they would shame all the devils in Hell There are no flowers blooming but the shamrock is growing. Patrick the powerful contines to grow and shows what it means to fight for the Irish working class. This kid's on the march.
The language still grates on me, bogus asylum seekers, house the Irish first

All asylum seekers are bogus, global refugeeism, i.e. third world migration to the West, is a scam. Irish people should not be housed first, they should be the only people housed in Ireland

RealMcCoy

PI Member
Jan 23, 2020
The language still grates on me, bogus asylum seekers, house the Irish first

All asylum seekers are bogus, global refugeeism, i.e. third world migration to the West, is a scam. Irish people should not be housed first, they should be the only people housed in Ireland

Ya that's a big one for me. House the Irish first? Then we house the world after?

Bad dog

PI Member
Nov 2, 2017
There is currently a chap being discriminated against, he is a non national living in a 700,000 euro apartment in Dublin provided by the state, because the apartment he is living in, rent free, was granted to the council as part of the bullshit racket of developers handing over part of a development to the state at the expense of the other residents he is not entitled to access of the onsite gym provided for the hard working folk that are getting up and going to work to pay their mortgages. So is he looking to take a discrimination case unless he gets access to the gym.

RealMcCoy

PI Member
Jan 23, 2020
As I was trying to say before I was threadbanned perhaps the old generation who failed miserably to protect Ireland should fuck off and stop running interference against the younger generation?

IrishJohn

PI Member
Sep 12, 2018
There is currently a chap being discriminated against, he is a non national living in a 700,000 euro apartment in Dublin provided by the state, because the apartment he is living in, rent free, was granted to the council as part of the bullshit racket of developers handing over part of a development to the state at the expense of the other residents he is not entitled to access of the onsite gym provided for the hard working folk that are getting up and going to work to pay their mortgages. So is he looking to take a discrimination case unless he gets access to the gym.

That guy seems to be a professional welfare tourist.

RealMcCoy

PI Member
Jan 23, 2020

ok

If the NP want to be in power they need to focus on what's really important.

Easy game. Point out the THREE potholes! Election guaranteed

Top Bottom