Ghost City in Chinese Skies

It actually reminds me of the superhero film The Shadow starring Alec Baldwin and Tim Curry. In it the villain -- an ancestor of Genghis Kahn -- can hypnotise people into thinking a city skyscaper just isn't there. So the people walk around his skyscraper HQ just seeing a mirage of a fenced off construction site.

But I assume this phenomena is a tad more mundane than that. Perhaps a combination of the gunk Chinese factories pump into the atmosphere, combined with the peculiar atmospheric conditions inate to the area.

Anderson

Take the red pill
Donator
Premium Account
It actually reminds me of the superhero film The Shadow starring Alec Baldwin and Tim Curry. In it the villain -- an ancestor of Genghis Kahn -- can hypnotise people into thinking a city skyscaper just isn't there. So the people walk around his skyscraper HQ just seeing a mirage of a fenced off construction site.

But I assume this phenomena is a tad more mundane than that. Perhaps a combination of the gunk Chinese factories pump into the atmosphere, combined with the peculiar atmospheric conditions inate to the area.
Not so sure, its claimed in the comments of the youtube video that the city has been confirmed as the one in the video and according to Google Maps their are no sky scrappers anywhere in that city. The first video touches on this also.

It certainly is strange.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Not so sure, its claimed in the comments of the youtube video that the city has been confirmed as the one in the video and according to Google Maps their are no sky scrappers anywhere in that city. The first video touches on this also.

It certainly is strange.

In Ireland, if you saw a horse and carriage in the clouds it was a sign of a death in the village.

Top Bottom