Ghost caught on Nest Camera?

Thats Racist

PI Member
Her name is Jennifer Hodge and last week, she was watching TV in her bedroom with her 21-year-old daughter Lauren. She checked her phone and saw a notification that there said, "Your entryway camera saw someone." Attached to the message was an image from the camera that seemed to show a transparent, bearded male figure in what look like pyjamas. While that is enough to freak anyone out, what Jennifer and Lauren realized next truly left them shook - the person in the picture looked exactly like Jennifer's son Robbie, who died two in 2016 at the age of 23."
Mum spots 'dead son’s ghost' on kitchen CCTV after figure triggers camera sensor

Mom Sees Ghost Of Son After It Triggers Her Home's Security Camera | 103.7 NNJ

I know there are some that don't believe in these things, and I'm not sure anything other than experiencing it first hand would make them believe.
I believe this lady's story. Very sad how her son died, but this seems to bring her a lot of comforts. I went to the link on her facebook and it appears that others have had similar experiences.

Jennifer Bryant Hodge

Heraclitus

PI Member
Mum spots 'dead son’s ghost' on kitchen CCTV after figure triggers camera sensor

Mom Sees Ghost Of Son After It Triggers Her Home's Security Camera | 103.7 NNJ

I know there are some that don't believe in these things, and I'm not sure anything other than experiencing it first hand would make them believe.
I believe this lady's story. Very sad how her son died, but this seems to bring her a lot of comforts. I went to the link on her facebook and it appears that others have had similar experiences.

Jennifer Bryant Hodge
A far more plausible explanation from the comment section of one of the articles.

So it's either a fake or possibly a bleed over from another CCTV channel. Some channels do momentarily share the same IP address so a muddled picture occurs. This would explain perfectly the blurry part of the picture and causing the camera to sense motion. Motion detection is based upon a change to the screen image not a physical change to the environment. A mixed or muddled picture will trigger a significant change and cause the motion detector. It happens on my cameras a lot with changing IP addresses.
So, on the balance of probabilities, which is more likely?

A Ghost?

Or a technical glitch?

Superhans

Administrator
Donator
A far more plausible explanation from the comment section of one of the articles.

So, on the balance of probabilities, which is more likely?

A Ghost?

Or a technical glitch?
If it were a bleed why would the bleed just be of a human figure? Why not a bleed of both images intermixed?

page61

PI Member
Ghosts do not exist ..Tech Glitches ,memory tricks , subliminal suggestions do however.

Heraclitus

PI Member
If it were a bleed why would the bleed just be of a human figure? Why not a bleed of both images intermixed?
I'm not an expert on CCTV.
But it still hasn't been conclusively ruled out.

Another possibility that has to be ruled out is fraud, or, someone playing a sick joke.

Naturalistic explanations need to be ruled out first.
People are far too quick to jump to a conclusion that involves the supernatural.

Son_of_Tuathal

Donator
PI Member
They do exist, I have seen one.
i know folks who have had demonic run ins, including my little brother. I fully believe in a spiritual world that exists in and around us that we are mostly insensible to. From time to time it is allowed to break into our dimension. i had some weird experiences in an old house when i first lived in London.

Last edited:

@graceland.com

Donator
PI Member
People are too quick to dismiss ghosts also
I never saw a ghost.
But my niece was living with 3 friends in a house
In rural donegal and they left as they said it wae haunted
And they were scared to live there
These were 4 20 somethings who were only interested in out having a good time
They would have laughed at you if you said there was such a thing

@graceland.com