Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Ghislaine Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein were spies

Oliver Plunkett

Donator
PI Member
The unsubstantiated claims have been made by Ari Ben-Menashe who claims he is a former Israeli spy.
Ben-Menashe claims that he was the “handler” of Ghislaine's dad Robert Maxwell, who was also a spy, and that it was the former newspaper baron who introduced Epstein and his daughter to the Israeli intelligence agency.
He makes the unverified claims in a new book called "Epstein: Dead Men Tell No Tales".

Kershaw

Donator
PI Member

sighthound

PI Member
they were amteur film makers and those films are priceless where are they all gone - all the most powerful men in compromising situations who has the movies now? I think the prince andrew one would be a great one for netflix sweating and heaving with his stumpy little fingers !! would be a welcome addition to the Crown's next series 4

El Chaval.

PI Member
I had always suspected Trumps ridiculous support for Israel was because they were giving him money. This could be the real reason.
Clinton was on the jet 26 times.
Trump fucked Einstein out of his hotel.
Besides Trump destroyed Israel's ambitions in Syria.

Karloff

PI Member
Clinton was on the jet 26 times.
Trump fucked Einstein out of his hotel.
Besides Trump destroyed Israel's ambitions in Syria.
Trump moved embassy to Jerusalem.
Trump recognised Golan as Israeli.
Trump cut funding to Palestinians.
Trump regime declared the illegal settlements are not illegal.

Each time when Trump comes under pressure be it from Russia, Ukraine, Stormy whatever - he makes a concession to Israel and the pressure abates, i have noticed this. It is comical, it's like a prophet from the bible saying a prayer to his God and his troubles resolve.

blue velvet

Staff member
Premium
PI Member

Each time when Trump comes under pressure be it from Russia, Ukraine, Stormy whatever - he makes a concession to Israel and the pressure abates, i have noticed this. It is comical, it's like a prophet from the bible saying a prayer to his God and his troubles resolve.
He might be the greatest Israeli puppet in history. Pity he wouldn't do something for the Americans.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
Premium
PI Member

The declaring the settlements legal was very obviously due to his abandoning the PKK which terrified the whole Zionist spectrum from Naftali Bennett to the New Israel Fund which was a massive feat.

Top Bottom