Germany, Man Hacked to Death by Syrian Migrant in Broad Daylight (Media quiet)

Honerable mention for the irish guy who helped take down a killer who stabbed a 41 old women in the back [brave man shouting the usual allahu guff] in sydney theres a good photo of them holding him down with a crate over his head to stop him biting .Its on breaking news if someone could link to it,love the report where the brave jihadist blubbers like a baby when caught
The guy talking is a typical Britcuck,pathetic how he polices his own thoughts, I think he is Christarded as well.

If you are talking to a journalist you have to police your speech. Who knows what he is thinking.
That moment would have been perfect to put the boot in especially as they are from Bury/ Manchester and could have brought up the Manchester massacre, but no, just more weakness.

Notachipanoaktree

PI Member
Free houses? Are you suggesting all migrants are tainted by this individual's actions?
Well since the rule according to you Neoliberals, Radical Militant Feminists and P&CS piggies is that all white men are racist, misogynist, xenophobes, then YES, all Syrian and Nigerian migrants and you are lunatics.

Hitchcock

PI Member
PI Member
Well since the rule according to you Neoliberals, Radical Militant Feminists and P&CS piggies is that all white men are racist, misogynist, xenophobes, then YES, all Syrian and Nigerian migrants and you are lunatics.

I suppose I'd be wasting my time asking you to back any of the above gibberish with evidence?

TW Tone

PI Member
I see another murder today in Khan's London. Victim a fellow--Pak, so perps probably Pak. Local residents closed their doors against the dying man.
Weapon was machete, an instrument invented for hacking thru jungles. Now it's in use in the London jungles.

cmac

PI Member
Honerable mention for the irish guy who helped take down a killer who stabbed a 41 old women in the back [brave man shouting the usual allahu guff] in sydney theres a good photo of them holding him down with a crate over his head to stop him biting .Its on breaking news if someone could link to it,love the report where the brave jihadist blubbers like a baby when caught
But even the Australians are going along with the narrative "All migrants/asylum seekers are great" saying its not a terrorist act, they were very quick to point that out. Well that really calms people then eh?

Rommel

PI Member
How surprises to see the latest Muslim attack in Australia is being labelled a mental health issue. That must mean the attack on the mosque earlier in the year must also be relabelled.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Mind restricted through the teachings and contradictions of modern Christinsanity.ie love everyone, all people are redeemable,race is not real, and ignoring the bits in the bible that contradict these points.
Christianity teaches all people are redeemable- by God, but not by other human beings.

Loving everyone means means being of good will to everyone; which does not exclude the virtue of prudence or the virtue of punishing the wicked. Indeed without prudence virtues can easily become more dangerous than vices.

There is nothing in the Bible that says "race is not real", indeed: "One of them a prophet of their own, said, The Cretians are always liars, evil beasts, slothful bellies. This testimony is true." (Titus 1:12-13).

Top Bottom