Germany, Man Hacked to Death by Syrian Migrant in Broad Daylight (Media quiet)

Vengeful Glutton

PI Member
Think DQ went to school in Drimnagh. The abuser he alluded to is dead now. Brian Gaster.
Aye, that's him.

DQ did his Leaving in '81 - '82, so Gaster would have been fairly young.

He was adored by some of his students.

Sawdust

PI Member
He went to Drimnagh CBS. A lay teacher did commit suicide after allegations of child abuse surfaced. I know of two other teachers (both Christian Bros.) who were also accused of abusing children - I do not know if those allegations were true.

Thanks for the likes :p

I had a look at P.ie recently and it's dead.

Yeah, that makes sense. He knew Terenure well, that's what made me think, but that fella in Drimnagh was notorious.

Vengeful Glutton

PI Member
Yeah, that makes sense. He knew Terenure well, that's what made me think, but that fella in Drimnagh was notorious.
Well, I never had him, as a teacher that is, so I cannot comment on his behaviour.

I have nothing but admiration for a lot of my teachers - at least those that taught me in secondary school. OTOH, going to Drimnagh Castle Primary school was like stepping into the 1950s - honestly it should have been on the Antiques Road Show.

Both Primary and Secondary CBS were much sought after in that catchment area.

Dublin Stan

PI Member
That site is best avoided. Most of the posts here would be deleted by Mercurial or petaljam.
Mecurial was Stringjack. You had a cabal of Hasbara and homo hangers on running it. Their aim is to kill all discussion.
Here we have anotehr Muslim "refugee" hacking the head off osmeone. A cop in London stan got the same treatment. Now, we are interested in seeing if this is a trend of once offs. But they go on with all kinds of tangents. Whatever it is, Mossad want control

Sawdust

PI Member
lots of them in Wicklow, renting, probably on HAP, and driving taxis, not a hope they will go back to Syria
If they are like the dude in the OP, they won't know what Syria looks like.

Not that that would surprise me in the least.

Storybud2

PI Member
I 100% believe Merkel and Bertie Ahern should be behind bars for their crimes against the European people and Vladkar to join them soon after,

Given the population explosion in the third world, a responsible EU leader would have easily seen that open borders will mean population
replacement in no time, given the financial rewards in social welfare alone compared to life in the third world, , the madness and traitorous actions of Ahern and Merkel were 100% predictable ,

The Fake news D4 nimby SCUM and the rest just lie to us every day , we are in Pravda propaganda times , example,,

I was in a friends house tonight and they had BBC 1 on the telly,, the 7.00pm ONE show came on,,

The presenters came on,, a gay guy (2% of the population) with a black girl (3% of the population) and their first guest was ,, yep,
Stephen Fry (2%) of the population , no sign of his lover of 20 + years younger ,, Fry is a creep acting the good guy,,,
he is not super intelligent or anything like it, he just repeats info,, seriously over-rated, his replacement on QI ? of course
a lesbian , BBC is as farcical as C4,, a fooking pathetic snowflake joke that does not represent anything but snowflakes,

I switched it over to RTE and these lying scum were doing a fakenews piece on an Irish clown that "converted" to Islam and how
she loves it and it is the way,, etc,,

Licence Fee ?? my arse,, a propaganda tax is the reality,,

cmac

PI Member
I 100% believe Merkel and Bertie Ahern should be behind bars for their crimes against the European people and Vladkar to join them soon after,

Given the population explosion in the third world, a responsible EU leader would have easily seen that open borders will mean population
replacement in no time, given the financial rewards in social welfare alone compared to life in the third world, , the madness and traitorous actions of Ahern and Merkel were 100% predictable ,

The Fake news D4 nimby SCUM and the rest just lie to us every day , we are in Pravda propaganda times , example,,

I was in a friends house tonight and they had BBC 1 on the telly,, the 7.00pm ONE show came on,,

The presenters came on,, a gay guy (2% of the population) with a black girl (3% of the population) and their first guest was ,, yep,
Stephen Fry (2%) of the population , no sign of his lover of 20 + years younger ,, Fry is a creep acting the good guy,,,
he is not super intelligent or anything like it, he just repeats info,, seriously over-rated, his replacement on QI ? of course
a lesbian , BBC is as farcical as C4,, a fooking pathetic snowflake joke that does not represent anything but snowflakes,

I switched it over to RTE and these lying scum were doing a fakenews piece on an Irish clown that "converted" to Islam and how
she loves it and it is the way,, etc,,

Licence Fee ?? my arse,, a propaganda tax is the reality,,
RTE were also showing a film called Hallal Daddy last night Sickening propaganda trying to show us the Irish how MuslIms can be all modern in Ireland and sure they are great craic altogether. It also showed how they slaughter animals hence the title, horrible slimy RTE once again shoving the immigrant agenda, well they can shove it up their arse. And the traitorous actors like Colm Meany and Deirdre O Kane acting in this garbage should be ashamed of themselves,.

Rick kit

PI Member
Honerable mention for the irish guy who helped take down a killer who stabbed a 41 old women in the back [brave man shouting the usual allahu guff] in sydney theres a good photo of them holding him down with a crate over his head to stop him biting .Its on breaking news if someone could link to it,love the report where the brave jihadist blubbers like a baby when caught

Top Bottom