Germany, Man Hacked to Death by Syrian Migrant in Broad Daylight (Media quiet)

Hitchcock

PI Member
PI Member
You trolled when a man was hacked to death
You had absolutely no need to respond to him
You have no excuses. End off story
You trolled when a man was hacked to death
No, I replied to a comment about free houses and to point out hypocrisy.

You had absolutely no need to respond to him
Last time I checked you have no jurisdiction about when I post. Your xenophobic mate had no need to mention free houses and rant against migrants but funny enough he escaped your chastisement - I wonder why :unsure:

You have no excuses. End off story
What's your excuse for your xenophobia?

@graceland.com

Donator
PI Member
Jesus, I dunno about that. Her wiki says her father got out of Czechoslovakia when the Communists took over, which is deeply ironic considering she is a complete red.
Oh she is no a red
She is like the rest of the lu
Hitchcock is a first class Dolly Parton fan.
A crashing bore and oh so predictable

Vengeful Glutton

PI Member
Des Quirrell and Toland were very similar. Similar age. Similar intolerance of Catholicism. Both in exile from Ireland.

Toland had great time for Ivana Bacik. Went nuts when I said she was 'unelectable'.

Lumpy also hated Catholics. He saw Opus Dei members under every bed.

Amazing how Catholic Southern Ireland has produced some of the most virulently and insanely anti-Catholic People ever.
I think Des got a rough time from a teacher in a CBS school (he went to the same school as me), so I'd imagine that's why he hates the RCC. Generally a very reasonable lad (and quite likeable) he lost all his mental faculties during discussions about God and the RCC. Couldn't see through the red mist, poor lad. Any word on his young lass? Is she ok? Sending my best wishes to you Des if you're tuned in.

Ivana Apparatchik is unelectable. Aside from being a slimy, sneering cvnt, she'd turn Medusa into granite. Face like a bull dog licking urine from a bed of nettles.

Yeh, I guess it's down to the power the RCC had. They had far too much power, so I can understand the resentment of them, but you're right the level of hatred amongst some of those P.ie bellends is very, very disturbing.

What's the other lads name, Buachail Dana? Now there's a suppurating glans if ever I saw one. Same with Daisy Cutter and Petaljack. Barking mad.

blue velvet

PI Member
I think Des got a rough time from a teacher in a CBS school (he went to the same school as me), so I'd imagine that's why he hates the RCC. Generally a very reasonable lad (and quite likeable) he lost all his mental faculties during discussions about God and the RCC. Couldn't see through the red mist, poor lad. Any word on his young lass? Is she ok? Sending my best wishes to you Des if you're tuned in.

Ivana Apparatchik is unelectable. Aside from being a slimy, sneering cvnt, she'd turn Medusa into granite. Face like a bull dog licking urine from a bed of nettles.

Yeh, I guess it's down to the power the RCC had. They had far too much power, so I can understand the resentment of them, but you're right the level of hatred amongst some of those P.ie bellends is very, very disturbing.

What's the other lads name, Buachail Dana? Now there's a suppurating glans if ever I saw one. Same with Daisy Cutter and Petaljack. Barking mad.
I didn't really like Des. Wasn't on the same page as him at all politically. He alluded to being at a school which had a well-known abuser.

I think I tended to give 'likes' to posters that I liked on some level. Some of them are here as well.

That site is best avoided. Most of the posts here would be deleted by Mercurial or petaljam.

Sawdust

PI Member
I didn't really like Des. Wasn't on the same page as him at all politically. He alluded to being at a school which had a well-known abuser.

I think I tended to give 'likes' to posters that I liked on some level. Some of them are here as well.

That site is best avoided. Most of the posts here would be deleted by Mercurial or petaljam.
Gemma O'Doherty revealed that person. Terenure College.

Vengeful Glutton

PI Member

He went to Drimnagh CBS. A lay teacher did commit suicide after allegations of child abuse surfaced. I know of two other teachers (both Christian Bros.) who were also accused of abusing children - I do not know if those allegations were true.

Thanks for the likes :p

I had a look at P.ie recently and it's dead.

Sawdust

PI Member
Think DQ went to school in Drimnagh. The abuser he alluded to is dead now. Brian Gaster.
Bit of a knob at times but had his moments. Felt sorry for him as he was losing his sight progressibely and work(ed) in IT.

He was absolutely hounded off in the end by our very own valhamic.

Top Bottom