German Woman cries as she watched her country Invaded

Catalpa

PI Member
The German people abandoned family life in favour of contraception, abortion and selfishness. Native families of more than two children are now an extreme rarity.
They signed the death warrant of their own nation.
Mass immigration is the necessary result.
So true I'm afraid

- and we are following in their footsteps.....👣👣👣

amsterdemmetje

PI Member
To listen to the panel on marian finucane this morning, apparently patriots are "fueling fears"........msm talk for telling it as it is. As usual trotting out the standard "fleeing persecution" where in reality the facts simply don't back this assertion up, the majority of them are economic migrants.

Starts @ 39mins.
Don't get the fleeing persecution when the kunts that come here are all faking being refugees it the ones that are accepted are better at faking it . My wifes grandfather died in a concentration camp during WW2 they said he fell asleep on duty and fell of the guard tower but his family think something more sinester happened him and he was murdered by a zionist . Sad to see how the country has turned out since then .

Karloff

PI Member
Hand rubbing intensifies x 50
This is a heartbreaking, how could German people allow their country to fall without a single shot fired?

Look at your signature, it's because of planks like you.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
A dramatic presentation of the Martyrdom of Hussain at last year's Ashura in Karbala.

An Fiach Ban

Donator
PI Member
Hitler was correct when he predicted what the Allies would do to Germany after the war.
Magda Gobbels made the right decision for her family, most likely those girls would have ended up as sex slaves, private trophies of the preverts who won.

Last edited:

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
I believe this is the Shiah festival of Ashura, which is the ritual commemoration the Martyrdom of Imam Hussein at Karbala in 680AD. Hussain was the grandson of the Prophet Muhammad, and preferred death to living under the corruption that the Caliphate had become. The Shiah men beat their chests forcefully and sing of their sadness at the Martyr's death and their hope for the world he died for.

This is a perfect example of the idea of the proper. And why multiculturalism is improper. Ashura is a noble festival in the Shiah lands, which elevates the mentality of the young men and gives them a sense of noble purpose. In Europe it becomes something improper, dark and intimidating.
Something that really disturbs me is that the only two indigenous Western Europeans I have known who have been able to have genuine mutually productive relations with Muslims have been actual Fascists, as in the English person being an admirer of Mosley and the French person being a huge fan of Marshal Petain. I can have mutually beneficial relations with Muslims but the reasons for that are probably things than separate me from Western Liberals. I do think it is good to expose yourself to other civilizations however "multiculturalism" here leads to a "whatever you say, say nothing" scenario most of the time. Though they push "multiculturalism" people such as "Emily Davison" and "Mercurial" are incapable of being multicultural in a meaningful sense,

page61

PI Member
Hitler was correct when he predicted what the Allies would do to Germany after the war.
Magda Gobbels made the right decision for her family, most likely those girls would have ended up as sex slaves, private trophies of the preverts who won.

Magda Gobbles was a sick individual , a patethic excuse for a mother who murdered her 6 children. She had every opportunity not to subject her Kids to life in the bunker

Many children of high ranking Nazi's went on to live fruitful lives

Karloff

PI Member
This scene could feature in a comedy sketch from the 70s. An obvious exaggeration for dark comedic value, something ridiculous and absurd that could never happen, the overactive imagination of nationalists.

jpc

PI Member
To listen to the panel on marian finucane this morning, apparently patriots are "fueling fears"........msm talk for telling it as it is. As usual trotting out the standard "fleeing persecution" where in reality the facts simply don't back this assertion up, the majority of them are economic migrants.

Starts @ 39mins.
Fact free.
Full of feeling and opinions.

Anglophile

PI Member
Back in the Thirties and Forties, many a European woman cried as she watched her country
actually invaded by Germany..........

Top Bottom