Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

German state elections in Thuringia. AfD at 21%.

OP
Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh
I just don't understand why anything other than right wing is winning anything anywhere in Europe. People must be absolutely stupid.
If a party like the AfD can do so well in a country that has been browbeaten and where any overt sign of patriotism is demonized, that should give hope to the least of us, Mags. The open-borders, shitlib cudgel that has been used to beat Western Europeans over the head for decades is starting to splinter, and the AfD is proof-positive of that. Take heart!

Last edited:

missy

PI Member
Merkel: Let's enact laws people don't want.

People: We didn't like that. We're going to vote for the right in order to teach you a lesson.

Merkel: Such insolence! I'm going to enact even more laws you don't like for that.

People: Ok, now more of us are going to vote for the right.

Merkel: How dare you! Time to curb your freedom of speech, just like Ireland.

Schwarzkunst-Zauberlei

PI Member
Restricted
I just don't understand why anything other than right wing is winning anything anywhere in Europe. People must be absolutely stupid.
You think Left-Liberals support what they do out of some sense of falsely placed virtue? To underestimate their intelligence would be foolish. Pay attention to the psychology of one of these people, if you can. I am surrounded by them, so I can tell. I suppose you could say I grew up precisely with those people, and Nationalism is actually quite exotic to me. It's actually a very complex issue. I think the best way to become a Nationalist, is to understand exactly why the international psychology is platitudinous.

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Premium
The Left Party also oppose Asylum Swindlers...

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Premium

valamhic

PI Member
>Die AfD will die bewährten Diplom- und Magisterstudiengänge wieder einführen. Die Modularisierung des Studiums und die Akkreditierungsagenturen sollen abgeschafft werden.

>Das Promotionsrecht muss Universitäten vorbehalten bleiben. Deutsch muss als Lehr- und Wissenschaftssprache erhalten bleiben.

This is pretty epic. Not gonna lie. Seems like they're gonna storm the universities, and bring some order in to them.
I don't understand Spanish. But I read somewhere Merkel got 31% and the AfD got 27%. However the greens can coaliese with Merkels crowd and keep AfD out. Afd doubled their vote but its not enough

valamhic

PI Member
What gets me is how the AfD is referred to by the MSM as "far right". So therefore if you are immigration critical you are "far right". Yep, that's how neo liberalism works and the Trots, libtards and tree huggers fall completely for it.
Correct and right. got to 1.57 minutes into this video.

Top Bottom