German man, Sean Binder, accused of human trafficking by Greek authorities — interviewed on Claire Byrne

SwordOfStCatherine

PI Member
Any time there is a show on migrants, RTÉ stuffs it with presentable looking migrants.
He likely doesn't have a father or much of one.
Fanny probably sampled a bit of diversity cock so she could feel progressive and have bragging rights at the SJW meet-ups.
The Vietnamese Da probably saw it as a full passport from Germany and fooked off as soon as he got it.
Like many mixed race kids, Sean [sic] probably always felt he was the odd one out so now wants more people like him so he doesn't feel out of place.
It's the fox without a tail syndrome.
Interesting that the mother gave him an almost Irish name as if she knew she was going to move here.
I suspect that the Vietnamese "baby daddy" was taken in by a German woman with issues who romanticized the Oriental "other" and did an understandable but sinful "legger". Usually I am more apt to blame males however there is obviously a lot going on with Fanny (what a name- we used called female genitalia fannies). How much actual German or Vietnamese cultures has he been exposed to?

That said all the real bitches from hell I encountered when I was in England were upper middle class mixed girls with an attitude.

Storybud2

PI Member
what a complete pack of fooking LIES he spews,, he tries to wiggle out of the "pull factor" that he enabled smugglers to use him and all the other NGO aresh0les providing a Ferry service for the smugglers, ? he is a fooking lying toad ,

Why on earth did nobody just come out and call him a bare faced fooking LIAR,,

I would expect nothing else but FAKE NEWS from the scum in RTE anyway,, there are millions of Africans and yet to be born Africans that are waiting for arseh0les like him to enable their passage into Europe,, he is a pathetic LIAR and I hope he is charged with aiding smugglers,,

It will never end until simple rules are enforced and LIARS like this clown are shut down and jailed,,

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
I suspect that the Vietnamese "baby daddy" was taken in by a German woman with issues who romanticized the Oriental "other" and did an understandable but sinful "legger". Usually I am more apt to blame males however there is obviously a lot going on with Fanny (what a name- we used called female genitalia fannies). How much actual German or Vietnamese cultures has he been exposed to?

That said all the real bitches from hell I encountered when I was in England were upper middle class mixed girls with an attitude.
After the Wall fell, plenty of Vietnamese "guest" workers who had lived in East Germany remained, despite the best efforts of the Germans to get rid of them. Many of them became involved in the cigarette smuggling trade and refugees joined up as well.

While I don't know whether Vati was a refugee or a guest worker, it could be that the son's proclivity for smuggling has genetic origins.

Just sayin'...

GodsDog

PI Member
I saw the show. One sided propaganda sob story, designed to sell the whole migrant thing to us yet again.
Pull factor of people smugglers knowing these people will be operating there not sufficiently emphasised

Nor the unfairness to already economically crippled Greek society by the EU of letting them carry the can
for a situation they helped create by bombing Libya and Syria.

Root cause of foreigners fomenting wars and corrupting and arming strongarm leaders in Africa
who then destroy whole african communities leaving no hope of a future for young Africans there
all to enable foreign resource grabbing never mentioned, Too complicated and self implicating,

SwordOfStCatherine

PI Member
68% of prisoners in Greek prisons are foreigners.
this idiot helped bring in a few I imagine.
they should never have released him so early.
People who can afford and will pay people smugglers are neither the most needy or the most moral in general. That is a huge aspect of the "refugee" crisis that should have been addressed in the interview but of course wasn't.

SwordOfStCatherine

PI Member
After the Wall fell, plenty of Vietnamese "guest" workers who had lived in East Germany remained, despite the best efforts of the Germans to get rid of them. Many of them became involved in the cigarette smuggling trade and refugees joined up as well.

While I don't know whether Vati was a refugee or a guest worker, it could be that the son's proclivity for smuggling has genetic origins.

Just sayin'...
Talking about the Vietnamese do you know about Archbishop Ngo Dinh Thuc? He was some lad.

Top Bottom