• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

German Christmas market breaks from €79

• Thread starter Deleted member 128
  • Start date
  • Replies 12
  • Views 4K

NotPC

PI Member
2-3nt German Christmas Market Break & Flights - Optional Tours.
From €79pp (from Bargain Late Holidays) for a two-night German Christmas markets getaway with flights, from €109pp for three nights

Frankfurt, Cologne, Berlin, Hamburg, Dusseldorf or Munich, Germany.

{{$root.metaTags.title}}
Free sexual assaults and rapes by muslims are part of the package!!!! Get those gr8t dealz while there hot!!!!

Roisin2

PI Member
Free sexual assaults and rapes by muslims are part of the package!!!! Get those gr8t dealz while there hot!!!!
For an extra tenner I’ll throw in a tour of Hitler’s bunker for you. That should cheer you up.

Bustedshaun

Donator
PI Member
For an extra tenner I’ll throw in a tour of Hitler’s bunker for you. That should cheer you up.
Actually did get a tour of an underground bomb shelter with a useful piss stone during a drinking do with Dusseldorf market traders. No Nazis were available at the time.

From €79pp (from Bargain Late Holidays) for a two-night German Christmas markets getaway with flights, from €109pp for three nights

{{$root.metaTags.title}}
Go to the Christkindlmarkt (not entirely safe) in Nuremberg if you want to go to the granddaddy of them all. Go to the Striezelmarkt in Dresden (much, much safer in woke Saxony, but not as exciting).

Last edited:

Ted

PI Member

{{$root.metaTags.title}}
I hit the link.
Something is seriously amiss when you can fly to Germany and stay there cheaper than you can stay in a so-so hotel at home.

Top Bottom