George Lee - 10 years on

Jay Homer Simpson

PI Member
It's hard to believe but it's 10 years since George Lee got elected for Fine Geal in Dublin south, only to resign his seat 9 months later. Had he stayed would he be taoiseach now ?

jpc

PI Member
No.
Think he saw enough.

Toby Carlton-Hogge

Banned
PI Member
Georgie, it seems, found the work in the Dail a tad too taxing.

Scuttled back to the mother ship quite rapidly.

I mean why take a pay cut and work twice as hard with longer hours.

Rosa Luxombourg

PI Member
Will George get 2 million now like Martina Fitz, of course not, no Mary Mitchell o Connor to speak up for him.

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
I don't know what was in that clown's head. Expected to be made economic czar I guess. FG wanted him for show. Returned to RTE and did a good job at being a dutiful RTE dullard again. Odd episode all n' all.

Last edited:
Reactions: jpc

Adam Jensen

PI Member
How often do TD's resign their seats if they haven't done anything wrong as such? That's what makes his story a bit different even though the RTE hugbox was happy to have him back.

Storybud2

PI Member
Georgie, it seems, found the work in the Dail a tad too taxing.

Scuttled back to the mother ship quite rapidly.

I mean why take a pay cut and work twice as hard with longer hours.
Not a chance,, he seen the criminals and scum in operation and the pecking order , he was bottom of the list because he probably wanted
to do the right thing so that was his political career over,, then again he went back to a libtard fake news propaganda machine with his tail between his legs,

Toby Carlton-Hogge

Banned
PI Member
Not a chance,, he seen the criminals and scum in operation and the pecking order , he was bottom of the list because he probably wanted
to do the right thing so that was his political career over,, then again he went back to a libtard fake news propaganda machine with his tail between his legs,
Hmmm ………he wanted “to do the right thing “ and then went “back to a libtard fake news propaganda machine”.

Strange kind of guy, you seem to suggest, coach?

Verrrrrry strange

Top Bottom