Hot George Floyd - ANTIFA Riots/BLM Protests

Karloff

PI Member
If you're referring to me, I support the offical BLM organization. I don't support everyone and every action carried out by anyone with a BLM t-shirt.
Have BLM boxed themselves into a corner by distancing themselves constantly from any kind of 'all lives matter' statement? Are they refusing to condemn the intimidation of whites like the granny shown in a video on this thread because of that? The greatest criticism against them is that they are only supporting the value of the black lives and they need to be more vocal when innocent white people are being harmed by their activists in their name. This is not optional.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Have BLM boxed themselves into a corner by distancing themselves constantly from any kind of 'all lives matter' statement? Are they refusing to condemn the intimidation of whites like the granny shown in a video on this thread because of that? The greatest criticism against them is that they are only supporting the value of the black lives and they need to be more vocal when innocent white people are being harmed by their activists in their name. This is not optional.

If BLM started condemning stuff, the media would have them doing nothing else all day. They don't get involved in that circus. BLM didn't start the violence, it doesn't fund it, or organize it. Everyone knows that, including the US Régime. That's why absolutely nobody is suggesting that BLM should be banned. In fact, the violence is created by the dysfunctional nature of the US state itself. BLM is actually trying to stop the violence by making the USA a less violent society.

Top Bottom